Random good picture Not show
1. Others are more susceptible to attempts at quantification.
2. The Rules of Court provide machinery for the quantification.
3. Statistics grapples with the quantification of such nebulous concepts as probability, certainty and error.
4. The use of quantification in studies of crime tends to obscure this diversity.
5. Quantification of these interactions is essential for a proper discussion of the intestinal effects of dietary calcium and phosphate.
6. However, a quantification of this factor in numbers of volumes or in cost is extremely difficult to achieve.
7. Quantification procedures for micro and trace analysis as well as for surface and thin film analysis are summarized.
8. Quantification provides greater descriptive flexibility and subtlety than simple classification.
9. Record-breaking and the alleged mania for quantification can not properly explain the appeal of sport.
10. This emphasis on quantification and categorization occurs in conjunction with the belief that either / or categories must be ranked.
11. Rowntree attempted no detailed quantification of rural poverty, in view of the wide scope of his inquiry.
12. The kind of unqualified quantification illustrated by such examples, he might argue, does not really make clear sense.
13. A thermometer is used in the quantification of temperature.
14. Precise quantification of pulsatile flow comment.
15. The Structure Complexity Quantification of the Gas Geological Unit.
16. According to small town quantification target, the system can give a scientific, reasonable appraisal value for a small town.
17. Then, this article discusses the quantification method of marine fisheries transition system.
18. Obviously much further quantification of the blackbone rotational parameters affecting termination is possible.
19. The effect of quantification noise, saturation noise and bit error noise of synthetic aperture radar(SAR)raw data on the signal to noise ratio of distributed targets is analyzed.
20. It ensures the spacial orientation and the quantification of geometric features by combining the usage of position orientation system (POS) and stable platform.
21. One of the basic problems of quantification in geoscience is uncertainty.
22. A method for qualification and quantification of hydrazinium nitroformate(HNF) by ultraviolet spectrophotometry was established.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. In all humanities disciplines the computer is used in an endeavour to replace intuition with quantification.
24. Here, most of all in the project appraisal, does quantification mystify and legitimate in the name of objective economic analysis.
25. But other commentators have also had something to say about the use of quantification in linguistics.
26. The development of ancient medicine follows the law: from inexactitude to exactitude, from non-quantification to quantification.
27. The established method is simple, sensitive and reproducible for the identification and quantification of clopidol residues in chicken muscle tissue.
28. A Risk - Assessment Model of Mine Water influx Based on Theory of Quantification.
29. Based on the study of the influence of the quantification noise and the gray level noise on target feature image, the error model of the target feature image centroid coordinates is built.
30. Based on the uncertainty information handling mathematics-theory, we put forward unascertained quantification and a series of its quality on expert idea.
More similar words: identification, ratification, gratification, justification, certification, qualification, specification, nullification, clarification, personification, esterification, quantify, quantity, medication, dedication, indication, publication, implication, vindication, application, scientific, in quantity, communication, intoxication, prevarication, significant, telecommunications, scientific method, significantly, equation.