Synonym: correction. Similar words: ratification, gratification, justification, certification, identification, quantification, desertification, edification. Meaning: [‚rektɪfɪ'keɪʃn] n. 1. (chemistry) the process of refinement or purification of a substance by distillation 2. the conversion of alternating current to direct current 3. the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right 4. determination of the length of a curve; finding a straight line equal in length to a given curve.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He claimed to be entitled to rectification of the register both as against the Hammonds and as against the building society.
(2) If rectification were refused, the public purse would be saved the burden of paying an indemnity.
(3) Gin is produced by the rectification of neutral spirits with premium quality botanicals in traditional copper pot stills.
(4) Rectification is necessarily based on extrinsic evidence.
(5) The current rectification is like a dose of alum.
(6) Analog calculation of az eo tropic rectification tower in the process of anhydrous alcohol was done.
(7) This article introduces the process design of rectification separation of methylnaphthalene and acenaphthylene fraction from Wash Oil with twin furnaces and twin column.
(8) And the efficiency of rectification, power factor , harmonic and non harmonic current are discussed.
(9) In this dissertation, optical rectification effect of chiral molecular medium is investigated based on classical model of chiral molecules.
(10) Meanwhile, the multidrop automatic rectification of the track of the laser cutting point is also commented.
(11) By rationally simplifying a mathematical model of batch rectification collum on citronella oil is presented.
(12) On the basis of geometric rectification theory of digital image, a simple correcting arithmetic is introduced for most typical distortion of satellitic image.
(13) CANNON, n . An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries.
(14) Today I shall speak about rectification, a matter concerning the entire Party.
(15) Production of anhydrous alcohol by constant boiling rectification method has already presented its advantages such as highly-developed mechanization, high yield, high quality and low production costs. Sentencedict.com
(16) We will still need a rectification campaign at the proper time.
(17) In January 1990 the Commission recommended 58 proposals for the rectification of social and economic injustices.
(18) He accepted that the court did, under section 82, have the wide discretionary power of rectification contended for.
(19) Where boundary fences are in poor condition, the estimated cost of rectification should be assessed as part of the financial appraisal.
(20) Air China Association recently set up a false stroke single special management leadership team, set an agent is going to launch a nationwide special rectification market.
(21) The invention has the advantages that the heterojunction device acquired by the method has the characteristics of good rectification ratio and high current density.
(22) Its vibrating end would amplify the signal, and its field-emission property of built-in rectification would separate (or demodulate) the carrier wave from the informational wave.
(23) The whole production process is divided into chlorohydrination, saponification and rectification three stages, and the refined process is one of the important links in the ring oxygen propane product.
(24) Mass transfer mechanism, mathematical model and operating line equation of rectification - crystallization combination method in this article.
(25) In this year's "big investigation, the great debate, large rectification" campaign, the "shoot-off" family became the unit a beautiful landscape.
(26) The rights incorrectness is different from the non-rights incorrectness in the good faith acquisition, the interference in right of the property right and rectification procedure.
(27) Ninthly, we strike for the constucture of the evaluation system for the results of rectification education for the community with the content and method of valuation as the core.
(28) A digital phase-shifted trigger circuit based on FPGA is introduced in this paper, which can be used for three-phase supply power of thyristor rectification and inventer circuit.
(29) AIM : To study the effects of frontal muscle aponeurosis suspension in the rectification of severe blepharoptosis.
(30) The separation of three-component system of cyclohexane, cyclo-hexene and benzene by extract rectification with a mixed solvent, comprising hexyl dicyanide and dimethyl acetylamine has been studied.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, justification, certification, identification, quantification, desertification, edification, purification, nullification, qualification, specification, clarification, simplification, esterification, solidification, personification, classification, intensification, direction, resurrection, deprecation, in all directions, dedication, fornication, indication, medication, implication, publication, vindication.