Random good picture Not show
1. She was woken by a sharp rap on the door.
2. Her efforts were met with a sharp rebuff.
3. He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
4. Scott gave him a sharp left jab to the ribs.
5. He gave his tooth a sharp jerk and it came out.
6. The sharp nose and thin lips gave his face a very harsh look.
7. Trim rough edges with a sharp knife.
8. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me.
9. The time appointed for the meeting was 8 sharp.
10. The pencil tapers to a sharp point.
11. Be careful with that sharp axe.
12. The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. He accused some solicitors of sharp practice.
14. Ease down; there's a sharp bend ahead.
15. Has your roof a sharp slant?
16. Using sharp scissors, make a small cut in the material.
17. Trim off the excess pastry using a sharp knife.
18. This salad has a sharp peppery flavour.
19. His sharp wit had them all smiling.
20. The famous writer is still sharp in thought though he has attained the age of ninety-two.
21. She gave him a sharp dig in the ribs.
22. He felt a sharp pain in his knee.
23. The stick has been whittled down to a sharp point.
24. The shears aren't sharp enough to cut the grass.
25. a knife with a sharp edge/blade.
26. There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
27. He was aware of sharp disappointment and betrayal.
28. One of the most basic requirements for any form of angling is a sharp hook.
29. Peel a thick-skinned orange and square off the ends with a sharp knife.
30. Strategic policy during the War was vitiated because of a sharp division between "easterners" and "westerners".
More similar words: sharply, a share, shark, shared, shareholder, carpet, carpe diem, shade, shake, shallow, shake off, shake up, hard, in the shape of, Chart., harsh, charm, chart, harrow, hardware, Charlie, charter, harmony, harvest, hardly any, in charge of, take charge, harassment, discharging, characterize.