Random good picture Not show
1. Velvet paws hide sharp claws.
2. Sharp stomachs make short graces.
3. Her efforts were met with a sharp rebuff.
4. Sharp tools make good work.
5. He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
6. Trim rough edges with a sharp knife.
7. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me.
8. The time appointed for the meeting was 8 sharp.
9. The pencil tapers to a sharp point.
10. Be careful with that sharp axe.
11. He accused some solicitors of sharp practice.
12. Ease down; there's a sharp bend ahead.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Has your roof a sharp slant?
14. His hearing is very sharp.
15. Trim off the excess pastry using a sharp knife.
16. This salad has a sharp peppery flavour.
17. His sharp wit had them all smiling.
18. She gave him a sharp dig in the ribs.
19. He felt a sharp pain in his knee.
20. The shears aren't sharp enough to cut the grass.
21. a knife with a sharp edge/blade.
22. He was aware of sharp disappointment and betrayal.
23. He was honing his razor although it's very sharp.
24. These hooks are sharp with long shanks.
25. She experienced a sharp pang of disappointment.
26. The sharp outline of the island had become blurred.
27. The answerphone gave a sharp click.
28. He had razor - sharp creases in his trousers.
29. The car negotiated the sharp curve by slowing down.
30. You must be very careful with this sharp knife.
More similar words: sharply, a share, shark, shared, shareholder, carpet, carpe diem, shade, shake, shallow, shake off, shake up, hard, in the shape of, Chart., harsh, charm, chart, harrow, hardware, Charlie, charter, harmony, harvest, hardly any, in charge of, take charge, harassment, discharging, characterize.