Random good picture Not show
1. Though she's almost 40, she still plans to compete.
2. Stand out, if you want to compete with me!
3. Their products compete directly with ours.
4. My daughter wants to compete in athletics.
5. The company has to be able to compete globally.
6. The company must reduce costs to compete effectively.
7. Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
8. He wants to compete at international level, but frankly I don't think he's up to it.
9. You will have to compete with others for this position.
10. Such companies must change if they are to compete in the modern world .
11. It's difficult for a small supermarket to compete against/with the big supermarkets.
12. We have to compete with several larger companies.
13. Professional athletes may now compete at the Olympics.
14. Both girls compete for their father's attention.
15. They will compete for a $100,000 purse.
16. Young children will usually compete for their mother's attention.
17. Canadian business cannot compete head-to-head with American business.
18. He thought he would slam-dunk to compete with Hollifield.
19. We can't compete with them on price.
20. Lewis will compete in both sprints in Stuttgart.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Small independent bookshops can't compete with the large stores.
22. Over thirty children will compete in the swimming championships.
23. He welcomed the chance to compete against professional athletes.
24. Animals in the wild have to compete for food.
25. Many of the marathon runners compete in fancy dress.
26. He's hoping to compete in the London marathon.
27. Companies must be able to compete in the market-place.
28. Few athletes can compete at international level.
29. They believe they're playing a zero-sum game, where both must compete for the same paltry resources.
30. We ask for a level playing field when we compete with foreign companies.
More similar words: competitor, compel, compelling, compensate for, compensation, pet, carpet, meter, detect, athlete, veteran, concrete, cemetery, diabetes, detective, inveterate, contretemps, comply, compare, company, prompt, compose, complex, comprise, accompany, component, computer, compound, companion, complaint.