Random good picture Not show
1. Though she's almost 40, she still plans to compete.
2. Stand out, if you want to compete with me!
3. Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
4. He wants to compete at international level, but frankly I don't think he's up to it.
5. You will have to compete with others for this position.
6. Such companies must change if they are to compete in the modern world .
7. Their products compete directly with ours.
8. It's difficult for a small supermarket to compete against/with the big supermarkets.
9. My daughter wants to compete in athletics.
10. The company has to be able to compete globally.
11. The company must reduce costs to compete effectively.
12. Small traders cannot compete in the face of cheap foreign imports.
13. We have to compete with several larger companies.
14. British players were finding it increasingly difficult to compete on the international scene.
15. Local firms are finding it difficult to compete in the international market.
16. Professional athletes may now compete at the Olympics.
17. They are now trying to compete on an equal footing.
18. The price must be right in order to compete internationally.
19. Her record shows that she is able to compete under great pressure.
20. We can't let up on our efforts to compete with other more successful firms.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Both girls compete for their father's attention.
22. They believe they're playing a zero-sum game, where both must compete for the same paltry resources.
23. We ask for a level playing field when we compete with foreign companies.
24. We're only a small business and don't have the capital to compete with the big boys.
25. Some retailers worry that new regulations will hurt their ability to compete in the marketplace.
26. Only weeks after her previous injury, fate struck again, leaving her unable to compete.
27. It is essential for all players who wish to compete that they earn computer ranking points.
28. It is difficult for a small grocery store to compete with a supermarket.
29. The major aviation companies need to cut prices if they are to compete with budget airlines.
30. For the magazine to be successful, it will have to compete in the big league against leading weekly women's magazines.
More similar words: competitor, compel, compelling, compensate for, compensation, pet, carpet, meter, detect, athlete, veteran, concrete, cemetery, diabetes, detective, inveterate, contretemps, comply, compare, company, prompt, compose, complex, comprise, accompany, component, computer, compound, companion, complaint.