Random good picture Not show
(1) I am telling you this simply for your edification.
(2) Demonstrations, films, and videotapes are shown for your edification.
(3) The books were intended for the edification of the masses.
(4) There was a fluency and an edification and upbuilding such as I have seldom seen.
(5) Good books give edification.
(6) But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation.
(7) The Book of Job is further intended for edification, for Job is to us an example of patience.
(8) The culture plays an irreplaceable role in human edification.
(9) But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
(10) The text ask question and input in edification way, using lecture method.
(11) The forming of football consciousness needs longtime imperceptible edification to permeation.
(12) Annie: This is due to Wang Ping's edification.
(13) THE EDIFIER - On-line magazine promoting the edification of the body of Christ.
(14) I tend to watch the television for pleasure rather than edification.
(15) It was defended by careful missionary work,[Sentencedict.com] by books of edification and by the practice of the pilgrimages to Jerusalem.
(16) Infantilized, she used to appear regularly in hagiographical volumes, especially those designed for the edification of small girls.
(17) Tibetan Buddhism also holds the notion that Precious Umbrella symbolizes the power of Buddha's edification.
(18) Sincerely, I'd like to show my appreciation toward our teachers for your earnest and tireless edification, and my schoolmates for your truehearted friendship.
(19) Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
(20) Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.
(21) Book is my hand-in-hand friend, she and I are together all along, and she loyally strings along with me and gives me ideaistic edification and a sapiential key.
(22) The moral character of children, be taught in the morality of family[sentencedict .com], school and society and form stage by stage below moral edification.
(23) The achievements of this thesis lie in the comprehensive analysis, carding and construction of edification education.
(24) Would you be good enough to participate in this morning's edification?
(25) Every time of education on the concept of life and death, should one time of edification , spiritualization and sublimation in mind.
(26) Each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification.
(27) On the 60th anniversary of the enactment of the Common Program, it would give edification on improving our constitutional government when we review and rethink this.
(28) Safeguard of legal, infiltration of religion, deposit of consuetude , edification of family, affect of peers and development of the mass media all have great influence on children's moral acquisition.
More similar words: solidification, ratification, gratification, purification, certification, justification, clarification, qualification, specification, nullification, esterification, identification, classification, personification, quantification, intensification, desertification, medication, dedication, indication, fornication, publication, application, implication, vindication, communication, intoxication, prevarication, telecommunications, education.