Random good picture Not show
(1) Real pacification is hard to get in the Vietnamese countryside.
(2) In 1418, proclaiming himself the Prince of Pacification, Le Loi raised the banner of revolt.
(3) These pacification operations continue to grow.
(4) He wants to contribute his share towards the pacification of the world.
(5) Pacification involves informing the occupied residents about the occupying nation & # 39 s policies, and allaying their fears.
(6) Real pacification is hard to get in the Vietnamese countryside ( McGeorge Bundy ).
(7) The Pacification Guards were a kind of local counter - revolutionary armed force.
(8) Cargo ex pacification extremely inferior now under survey we reserve right of claim airmail sealed sample.
(9) The production and performance of the pacification agreement must influence the enforcement procedure. Sentencedict.com
(10) The point of our pacification operations was always described as the hearts andthe people.
(11) Resentment of this magnitude was a clear indication of the failure of the avowed policy of pacification and Romanization.
(12) Threatened interests bristle at the first sign that they might be superseded; rituals of pacification must be undertaken.
(13) It must establish a new field of inquiry that treats economic reconstruction as part of any successful three-legged strategy of invasion, stabilization or pacification, and economic reconstruction.
More similar words: specification, ratification, gratification, unification, deification, notification, edification, purification, ramification, modification, self-gratification, magnification, certification, qualification, clarification, rectification, reunification, nullification, justification, classification, esterification, simplification, personification, solidification, quantification, identification, desertification, exemplification, intensification, electrification.