Random good picture Not show
1. If you wish to lower yourselfin a person's favor, one good way is to tell his story over again, the way we heard it.
2. Sales were five percent lower than predicted.
3. Nina chewed her lower lip anxiously.
4. The higher court upheld the lower court's decision.
5. to downshift into a lower gear.
6. Take the escalator down to the lower level.
7. Company profits were 5% lower than last year.
8. It was printed in lower case.
9. Examinations also lower the standards of teaching.
10. Meditation tends to lower or normalize blood pressure.
11. The lower classes are always with us.
12. The plane made a dive to a lower altitude.
13. Six passengers can be berthed on the lower deck.
14. People in manual occupations have a lower life expectancy.
15. He belongs to the lower middle class.
16. Party activists with lower middle class pedigrees are numerous.
17. He would never lower himself by taking bribes.
18. The motion was steamrollered through in the lower chamber.
19. The lower slopes are colonized by flowering plants.
20. I felt the familiar ache in my lower back.
21. Lower interest rates pleased millions of mortgage payers.
22. He's living in a converted loft in lower Manhattan.
23. The promise of lower taxation may have been just an election gimmick to gain votes.
24. The fruit on the lower branches was protected from the sun.
25. Exercise will not only lower blood pressure but possibly protect against heart attacks.
26. Make sure you keep within the new lower speed limit.
27. Lower rates mean that firms are more likely to rack up profits in the coming months.
28. I'll need to lop off the lower branches of the tree.
29. We were pipped at the post by a firm whose price was lower.
30. The carbon14 atoms oxidize to carbon dioxide which gets blown about and mixed up with lower atmosphere.