Random good picture Not show
(1) The codification of the laws began in the 1840s.
(2) The underlying approach of codification in re-forming the law has stressed the mechanistic nature of legal reasoning as essentially a syllogistic exercise.
(3) Codification has the advantage over other kinds of state power that it generally lasts.
(4) We should also be very suspicious of any codification project which attempts to pre-empt or disguise the irreducibly dispositive element in decision-making.
(5) Codification is the highest contribution of jurisprudence.
(6) Codification is the highest form of legal systematization.
(7) In consequence there were numerous tentative measures of codification.
(8) It is easy to confuse this codification with the actual level of difference.
(9) United classification and codification, standard of metadata and metadata base provide the means of integration of center and sub-center of metadata base from conception layer.
(10) Civil Codification and Foreign Influence in China - Towards China's Own Civil Code?
(11) A binary tree - based and dyadic indicated codification method is proposed in the digital watershed model ( DWM ).
(12) Some detailed arithmetics of the codification method in the DWM is presented in an appendix. Sentencedict.com
(13) The Olympic Charter is the codification of the Fundamental Principles, Rules and bye-laws by the IOC.
(14) The course of codification of Indian civil action laws has begun with the British invasion.
(15) The codification of customary international law has been achieved in 1969 Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties and much progress has been made ever since.
(16) The Olympic Charter is the codification of the Fundamental Principles, Rules and Bye - laws by the IOC.
(17) A binary tree - based dyadic indicated codification method is proposed in the digital watershed model ( DWM ).
(18) The Olympic charter is the codification of the Fundamental Principles, Rules and Bye-laws aborted by the IOC.
(19) The view of disaffirmation of the codification of administrative law is ungrounded theoretically and practically.
(20) The Olympic Charter(OC) is the codification of the Fundamental Principles of Olympism, Rules and Bye-Laws adopted by the International Olympic Committee(IOC).
(21) The Olympic Charter is the codification of the Fundamental Principles, Rules and Bye-laws adopted by the IOC.
(22) Hence, the Codification system is a process which will a long time in civil law.
(23) Statical control includes, making the criminal legislation perfect, improving the judicial interpretation and strengthening the codification of criminal precedents.
(24) Now we can give a proper evaluation to the right and wrong of this codification above - mentioned.
(25) Have a distinct character of their own and a distinct hortatory conclusion, which point to an independent codification of this group of laws.
(26) The civil law system is based Corpus Juris Civilis and follows its tradition of codification.
More similar words: modification, edification, solidification, ratification, gratification, stratification, unification, deification, notification, ramification, purification, pacification, ossification, self-gratification, nullification, specification, magnification, justification, rectification, reunification, clarification, certification, qualification, classification, personification, quantification, esterification, simplification, identification, intensification.