Synonym: animated, blithe, bright, cheerful, colorful, happy, jolly, jovial, joyful, joyous, lively, merry, playful, pleasant, rich, spirited, vivacious, vivid. Antonym: grave, plain, quiet. Similar words: bay, day, gap, gas, gray, guy, hay, may. Meaning: [geɪ] n. someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex. adj. 1. bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer 2. full of or showing high-spirited merriment 3. given to social pleasures often including dissipation 4. brightly colored and showy 5. offering fun and gaiety 6. homosexual or arousing homosexual desires.
Random good picture Not show
5. The streets were crammed with gay, laughing crowd.
6. I didn't know he was gay.
7. I didn't know he/she was gay.
8. The country is gay with all colors of bunting.
9. The wedding festivities were very gay.
10. He has crusaded tirelessly for women's and gay rights.
11. The quality of life for gay men has improved over the last two decades.
12. The New York gay action group "Queer Nation" recently outed an American Congressman.
13. Mark knew he was gay by the time he was fourteen.
14. The garden was gay with red geraniums.
15. He's waffled on abortion and gay rights.
16. I like gay(http://Sentencedict.com), relaxing paintings.
17. He sings with the Los Angeles Gay Men's Chorus.
18. In Denmark they have legalized marriage between gay couples.
19. Several gay politicians have been outed in recent months.
20. Gay men are a small but significant minority.
21. He has spent money with gay abandon.
22. The streets were gay and full of people.
23. I don't know he was a gay person.
24. Gay activists were demonstrating outside the cinema.
25. The children were gay and cheerful.
26. He is now openly gay.
27. The room was festooned with gay paper chains.
28. She felt lighthearted and gay.
29. Tariq takes several gay myths apart in his book.
30. The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.