Random good picture Not show
1) It's hard to bend an iron bar.
2) Staff were pilfering behind the bar.
3) The hotel has a licensed bar .
4) We perched on bar stools and had a beer.
5) He barged past me to get to the bar.
6) He's been working at a bar called the Flamingo.
7) I bought a bar of soap in the supermarket.
8) Move the mouse pointer to the menu bar.
9) The hotel bar is open to non-residents.
10) I'll see you in the bar later.
11) We all stopped off at a bar.
12) He was chomping away on a bar of chocolate.
13) He surveyed the handful of custo-mers at the bar.
14) Everyone in the bar was sporting a suntan.
15) They bellied up to the bar at the club.
16) He bent the bar into the right shape.
17) We were all in the bar sipping cocktails.
18) There's a strong bar on the door.
19) You can buy crisps and whatnot at the bar.
20) I sang a duet at a Karaoke bar.
21) The members voted to bar women from the club.
22) The hotel has a restaurant,[http://sentencedict.com/bar.html] bar and swimming pool.
23) He rushed out of the bar and chundered in the street.
24) Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
25) He would much rather have been crooning in a smoky bar.
26) He with his hatchet men swaggered out of the bar.
27) There was a slight contretemps between Richard and some bloke at the bar.
28) His parents destined him for a career at the Bar.
29) He said he'd picked the woman up in a bar.
30) An unholy row broke out between two of the men drinking in the bar.