Random good picture Not show
(1) Each individual item has a number.
(2) Fashion editors drooled over every item.
(3) The computer was my largest single item of expenditure.
(4) This clock is a collector's item .
(5) There was an interesting item in the newspaper today.
(6) Can I pay for each item separately?
(7) We should go on to the next item for time is short.
(8) If the item is not satisfactory, you will get your money back.
(9) I came upon an irresistible item at a yard sale.
(10) A piano is a very unwieldy item to get down a flight of stairs.
(11) The most valuable item on show will be a Picasso drawing.
(12) A windproof jacket is an essential item of clothing for hillwalking.
(13) Does this item go among the credits or the debits?
(14) You should check each item off as she dictates the list.
(15) She and Gino were an item.
(16) Computers became a consumer item in the early 1990s.
(17) Let's skip to the last item on the agenda.
(18) What's the next item on the agenda?
(19) What is the next item on the agenda? Sentencedict.com
(20) The item of the contract still stands now.
(21) The item is Patent Pending No. 912057.
(22) There's an item on the hotel bill for sundries.
(23) Passengers are allowed one item of hand luggage each.
(24) Well, let's move on to the next item.
(25) Let's proceed to the next item on the agenda.
(26) Each student makes only one item themselves.
(27) The receipt shows details of the item purchased.
(28) This is the next item on the agenda.
(29) The item of the Law has stuck.
(30) He opened the cardboard box and took out each item.
More similar words: excitement, stem, temple, system, ecosystem, statement, contemplate, solar system, contretemps, contemporary, cite, site, unite, suite, spite, elite, quite, write, white, erudite, despite, write out, jupiter, excited, write off, write up, favorite, literally, criteria, quite a few.