Similar words: declare, decline, middle-class, clarify, clarification, be close to, deck, clay. Meaning: [-eəd] adj. 1. made known or openly avowed 2. declared as fact; explicitly stated.
Random good picture Not show
1. It was the year Britain declared war on Germany.
2. The governor declared a state of emergency.
3. He declared himself satisfied with the results.
4. The UN declared it a safe area.
5. He concentrated his pupils and declared the exciting news.
6. Dianne declared her undying love for Sam.
7. An amnesty has been declared.
8. He had declared his means to me.
9. In 1816, Argentina declared its independence from Spain.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. One country declared war on another.
11. They declared for the abolition of slavery.
12. The accused man declared himself innocent.
13. Ethiopia was declared a socialist state.
14. The result of the poll has now been declared.
15. Powell was declared unfit for active service.
16. Opposition groups declared a boycott of the elections.
17. The new emperor declared a total amnesty.
18. The company was declared bankrupt in the High Court.
19. The region has been declared a disaster area.
20. The Moldavian parliament has declared the elections unconstitutional.
21. A state of emergency has been declared.
22. A truce was declared between the two armies.
23. The meat was declared unfit for human consumption.
24. The food was declared unfit for human consumption.
25. The area has been declared a national park.
26. Germany declared war on France on 1 August 1914.
27. The chairman stepped up and declared the meeting open.
28. A five-day curfew was declared by the government.
29. The building was declared unfit for human habitation.
More similar words: declare, decline, middle-class, clarify, clarification, be close to, deck, clay, decade, decent, decide, claim, class, decorum, deceive, a class, decide on, decorate, decrease, decision, decrepit, classic, acclaim, deceptive, classify, proclaim, red, classical, classroom, clandestine.