Random good picture Not show
1. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
2. This has a strong flavor.
3. What flavor of ice cream do you like?
4. Which flavor do you want - chocolate or vanilla?
5. This cake has an unusual flavor.
6. This egg has an unusual flavor.
7. This has a weak flavor.
8. Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity,graceful posture in atrium.
9. This movie really catches the flavor of New York.
10. It gives our little meals an eastern flavor.
11. Fry quickly to seal in the flavor of the meat.
12. Critics claim the building would destroy the flavor of the neighborhood.
13. I think the flavor of fresh strawberries is out of this world.
14. Add a little more vanilla, to give the flavor a boost .
15. There was only the barest flavor of coffee.
16. The changes are not necessarily accompanied by flavor change.
17. The flavor is akin to anchovies on steroids.
18. Whisky lends an interesting flavor to the sauce.
19. Wavy Gravy is the only living ice cream flavor.
20. The flavor is akin to chicken.
21. Everything is so fresh it sparkles with flavor.
22. They effect formation of lactic acid and flavor components.
23. The cake had a tart,[sentencedict.com] lemony flavor.
24. They are bland in flavor and almost odour free.
25. These items offer both texture and luscious flavor.
26. If you feel extraordinary work not happy, then unemployed flavor will make you more upset; if you think a quiet life is not comfortable, then the pain will make you more pain.
27. You need to savor this wine to get its full flavor.
28. Butter sales have fallen because margarine has improved in flavor. Further, butter consumption has decreased because of links to heart disease.
29. The sun - dried tomatoes give the dish a wonderfully rich flavor.
30. You need to savour this wine to get its full flavor.