Random good picture Not show
(1) I've finished this magazine. Can I swap with you?
(2) He reclined on the sofa reading a magazine.
(3) They were sent to reconnoitre the enemy powder magazine.
(4) This is a male magazine.
(5) She's the editor of a popular women's magazine.
(6) She hit him with a rolled-up magazine.
(7) The magazine has just published its six thousandth edition.
(8) She flicked idly through a magazine.
(9) He held a magazine in his hand.
(10) She once posed nude for a magazine.
(11) She cut out his picture from the magazine.
(12) This magazine comes out quarterly.
(13) The magazine is very middle-class.
(14) She writes satirical sketches for a magazine.
(15) She tore several pictures out of the magazine. Sentencedict.com
(16) The magazine likes to publish articles with alternative viewpoints.
(17) The magazine publishes a quiz once a month.
(18) His article was crowded out of the magazine.
(19) No one favored dumbing down the magazine.
(20) I was browsing through a magazine one day when a photograph caught my eye.
(21) Subscribers to the magazine can take advantage of this special offer.
(22) This site is the best online magazine for bad-ass biker gear.
(23) Readers of the magazine said they wanted more stories about ordinary people and less stories about the rich and famous.
(24) I have been a subscriber to Railway Magazine for many years.
(25) The magazine will appear in a new design from next month.
(26) The designer has received rave reviews from such arbiters of taste as Elle magazine.
(27) He has no plans to retire as editor of the magazine.
(28) The story will be continued in subsequent issues of the magazine.
(29) An excerpt from her new thriller will appear in this weekend's magazine.
(30) Her designer clothes were from the pages of a glossy fashion magazine.