Random good picture Not show
1. The house shows the owner.
2. Do you know the name of the owner?
3. Who was the original owner of this house?
4. Who's the owner of this house?
5. The owner of the hotel welcomed us personally.
6. The stolen document was soon restored to the owner.
7. Are you an owner - occupier or a tenant?
8. The car has only had one previous owner.
9. Car for sale: one careful owner, low mileage.
10. The dog kited down the street towards its owner.
11. I'm part owner of the restaurant.
12. The land was returned to its original owner.
13. Who is the rightful owner of this?
14. I met the owner of the local hotel.
15. He managed the supermarket when the owner was away.
16. The owner has offered a reward for the recovery of the stolen goods.
17. The owner needs to get rid of the car for financial reasons.
18. The owner of that shop is Mr Brown — the former owner was Mr Johnson.
19. The stolen car was returned to its rightful owner .
20. The owner of the store was sweeping his floor when I walked in.
21. The plantation owner has possessed himself of a vast piece of land.
22. The previous owner of the house had built an extension on the back.
23. The owner of a car is no longer forced to rely on public transport.
24. The painting was restored to its rightful owner.
25. The dog padded along next to its owner.
26. The builder of the manor house is a direct ancestor of the present owner.
27. After his death the house reverted to its original owner.
28. At the end of the lease,(http://Sentencedict.com) the land will be returned to the original owner.
29. This was a clear-cut case of the original land owner being in the right.
30. It's a typical country estate with a large house for the owner, farm buildings and estate workers' houses.
More similar words: ownership, nerve, runner, energy, winner, manner, nervous, planner, trainer, partner, mineral, prisoner, funeral, generate, listener, designer, foreigner, generous, in general, container, commissioner, vulnerable, practitioner, partnership, sooner or later, generation gap, around the corner, the general public.