Random good picture Not show
1. Police used tear gas to put the riot down.
2. Police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators.
3. The balloon swelled out with gas.
4. We chose a new cooker from the gas showroom.
5. Police used tear gas to disperse the demonstrators.
6. She cooked her meals on a gas range.
7. There was a distinct smell of gas.
8. The explosion was caused by a burst gas pipe.
9. Hydrogen is a corlorless, odorless gas.
10. I'll have to gas up before we leave.
11. We've converted from coal to gas central heating.
12. She detected the odor of gas in the room.
13. Hydrogen is a corlourless, odourless gas.
14. Police used tear gas to disperse the crowd.
15. Gas lamps became obsolete when electric lighting was invented.
16. My mother has a gas stove for cooking.
17. It is a highly soluble gas.
18. Police used tear gas to disperse the crowds.
19. He pulled in for gas.
20. I detected a smell of gas.
21. Turn off the gas; the milk is boiling over.
22. Millions died in the gas chambers in the war.
23. They contrived a mask against poison gas.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The gas lamp gradually lost ground to electric lighting.
25. Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen gas.
26. Nebulae contain very large amounts of ionized gas.
27. Can you light the gas for me?
28. Gas charges will rise in July.
29. Sam hit the gas and the car lurched forward.
30. How do you measure the volume of a gas?