Random good picture Not show
3. Your credit card is no longer valid.
4. This will redound to his credit.
5. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
6. Any users of credit may overextend themselves.
7. Do you accept credit cards?
8. The activities of credit companies are regulated by law.
9. She was charged with credit card fraud.
10. He bought the furniture on credit.
11. This work will redound to his credit.
12. Credit controls are anathema to the government.
13. This store does not give credit.
14. Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
15. Do you give credit to what the man said?
16. All the credit goes to you.
17. I didn't credit that absurd tale.
18. Do not place too much credit in hearsay.
19. Credit cards can tempt you to overstretch yourself .
20. Your credit limit is now ￡2 000.
21. She got no credit for solving the problem.
22. High interest rates make credit expensive.
23. It is very convenient to pay by credit card.
24. We bought the dishwasher on credit.
25. The bank plans various extensions to its credit facilities.
26. I think our credit has been overextended to diversify.
27. I must retrieve my credit card from the waiter.
28. Are you paying in cash or by credit card?
29. The credit card business is down(sentence dictionary), and more borrowers are defaulting on loans.