Random good picture Not show
2. The outer surface of ship's hull is very hard.
3. He dived below the surface of the water.
4. Rub the surface with sandpaper before painting.
5. Most of the earth's surface is covered by sea.
6. Lightly knead the mixture on a floured surface.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He is picking the surface of a millstone.
8. She touched its tough irregular surface.
9. A crocodile was lurking just below the surface.
10. Dust on the surface brushes off easily.
11. Thousands of years ago the surface was barren desert.
12. When water boils, bubbles rise to the surface.
13. He wanted to rasp the surface smooth.
14. A light breeze ruffled the surface of the lake.
15. The gadget can be attached to any vertical surface.
16. Cookies are spread with white sugar pebbling the surface.
17. The moon's surface is pocked with small craters.
18. The plastic surface can be easily wiped.
19. This coat has a special surface that repels moisture.
20. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
21. 70% of our globe's surface is water.
22. She stared at the tranquil surface of the water.
23. Glass has a smooth surface.
24. Make sure the paint covers the surface evenly.
25. The journal rubs against the bearing surface.
26. One never gets below the surface with him.
27. Teeth have a hard surface layer called enamel.
28. The surface has been bricked over.
29. A breeze rippled the surface of the pond.
30. A gentle wind disturbed the surface of the water.