Random good picture Not show
1. Carter was dubiously convicted of shooting three white men in a bar.
2. She looked at me dubiously and asked for identification.
3. He eyed Coyne dubiously.
4. The doctor looked dubiously at her stomach, sighed, and wrote her a prescription for more sedatives.
5. One Lancashire grandfather's warm hospitality was more dubiously remembered: he was a very jovial man.
6. So I shook my head dubiously and rolled on upstairs and visited my buddies.
7. " What does he have to do? " queried Chin dubiously.
8. He walked out fast, leaving the head waiter staring dubiously at the flimsy blue paper.
More similar words: dubious, obviously, previously, laboriously, subconsciously, raucously, simultaneously, ubiquitous, anxious, curious, noxious, various, envious, obvious, nefarious, precious, imperious, specious, glorious, officious, previous, atrocious, vivacious, audacious, obnoxious, bumptious, oblivious, delirious, penurious, ambitious.