Random good picture Not show
1) This pair of scales is not in equilibrium.
2) He sat down to try and recover his equilibrium.
3) We have achieved an equilibrium in the economy.
4) He can't maintain enough equilibrium to ride a bike.
5) Yoga is said to restore one's inner equilibrium.
6) She struggled to recover her equilibrium.
7) She lost her usual equilibrium and shouted at him angrily.
8) For the economy to be in equilibrium, income must equal expenditure.
9) Any disturbance to the body's state of equilibrium can produce stress.
10) The shock of Freddie's death had upset her equilibrium.
11) And this defines the theoretical equilibrium conditions.
12) This is called the point of general equilibrium.
13) The stability of the general equilibrium.
14) Determination of the equilibrium level of income.
15) Significant departure from Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium: P 0.005.
16) Free market equilibrium will not generally be efficient.
17) There is therefore a globally stable long-run equilibrium at.
18) This is the point known as the equilibrium point.
19) The equilibrium quantity remains the socially efficient quantity.
20) What determines the equilibrium between phases?
21) Suppose that the new equilibrium were at P'.
22) Autarky equilibrium in Home is illustrated by figure 4.
23) Free market equilibrium leads to too few improvements.
24) Equilibrium binding experiments were done under standard assay conditions.
25) The government is anxious not to upset the economic equilibrium.
26) The disease destroys much of the inner-ear,(http://sentencedict.com/equilibrium.html) disturbing the animal's equilibrium.
27) Stocks seesawed ever lower until prices found some new level of equilibrium.
28) Change in the world around us disturbs our inner equilibrium.
29) The point at which the solid and the liquid are in equilibrium is called the freezing point.
30) I paused in the hall to take three deep breaths to restore my equilibrium.