Synonym: broadly speaking, generally, loosely. Similar words: broad, abroad, broadcast, at home and abroad, badly, deadly, road, on the road. Meaning: ['brɔːdlɪ] adv. 1. without regard to specific details or exceptions 2. in a wide fashion.
Random good picture Not show
1. She knows broadly what to expect.
2. His viewpoint is broadly quoted.
3. The President broadly got what he wanted out of his meeting.
4. The government has broadly endorsed a research paper proposing new educational targets for 14 - year - olds .
5. The course is very broadly conceived .
6. Broadly speaking , I agree with you.
7. The anthology is broadly chronological.
8. His proposals met with a broadly favourable response.
9. Broadly speaking , there are four types of champagne.
10. All our patients have broadly similar problems.
11. He appeared in the doorway grinning broadly.
12. This report is divided broadly into two parts.
13. The plan of the building is broadly symmetrical.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. We invest broadly to lessen the risk.
15. Her job is broadly similar to mine.
16. The government is broadly sympathetic to our ideas.
17. The Russians took a broadly neutral position.
18. There are, broadly speaking, two ways of doing this.
19. This gives children a more broadly based education.
20. He was smiling broadly now.
21. The party has a broadly socialist orientation.
22. We reached broadly similar conclusions.
23. The two groups have broadly similar aims.
24. Tom bounced in, smiling broadly.
25. He showed his approval by smiling broadly.
26. She put down her tools and smiled broadly.
27. He hinted broadly that he would like to come.
28. He winked broadly at Lucinda.
29. The term 'business' is here interpreted broadly to include all types of organization in the public and private sectors.
30. We define education very broadly and students can study any aspect of its consequences for society.