Random good picture Not show
(1) We appreciate your patronage and...
(2) Without the patronage of several large firms, the festival could not take place.
(3) We give our patronage to local shops.
(4) Patronage is a potent force if used politically.
(5) Thank you for your patronage.
(6) We thank you for your patronage.
(7) Patronage of the arts comes mostly from businesses and private individuals.
(8) The Conservative Party enjoys the patronage of much of the business community.
(9) The theatre is under the patronage of the Arts Council.
(10) Their life tenure means they defy patronage.
(11) If so[http://Sentencedict.com], this seems a substantial concession to patronage.
(12) Not that their patronage would have necessarily ensured success.
(13) As before, patronage of the Cambrian Limited was exceptional.
(14) This step brought accusations of political patronage.
(15) As chief steward, Gloucester had access to significant patronage.
(16) His patronage derives from eating only grapes during Lent.
(17) More curious is the extreme catholicism of their patronage.
(18) His system of political patronage and agile intimidation of potential enemies reigns supreme in the economically depressed territories.
(19) Apparently partisan house cleaning and patronage pay-offs are considered routine at the Corporation Commission.
(20) As an economic structure[sentencedict.com], patronage had an effect on Leapor's poetry.
(21) Thomas' patronage stems from the many churches he built during his pilgrimages.
(22) The king's patronage as well as his jurisdiction were advanced and defended by prohibitions.
(23) Company patronage is tangible evidence that the companies are committed to high standards of professional management.
(24) We would like to thank all of our customers for their patronage in the past.
(25) Force Gill has two fine waterfalls which would earn an admiring patronage if they were better known.
(26) At home he was against the establishment, the royals and patronage.
(27) Dependence was imposed and the rest is history and green beans, cotton tee-shirts, patronage, and serfdom.
(28) Workers' organisations were then created and expanded, with the assistance of patronage, but in order to defend workers' interests.
(29) They therefore blame not the buddy system but political patronage for government inefficiency.
(30) On the other hand, some of the freeholders seeking patronage demurred at the price expected.