Random good picture Not show
1) The president visited the region in the immediate aftermath of the disaster.
2) A lot of rebuilding took place in the aftermath of the war.
3) In the aftermath of the coup, the troops opened fire on the demonstrators.
4) In the aftermath of the hurricane, many people's homes were destroyed.
5) In the aftermath of the disaster people were too shocked to give a clear picture of what had happened.
6) He first took office in the aftermath of the civil war.
7) How does a country cope with the aftermath of war?
8) Many more people died in the aftermath of the explosion.
9) The aftermath of a fire is always sad.
10) So here we are in the aftermath.
11) The woozy aftermath of surgery can feel equally surreal.
12) In the aftermath of the Stonewall Riots a vastly different gay society arose on the foundations of the closeted,(http://sentencedict.com/aftermath.html) semisecret past.
13) Rage, in the aftermath of desire, was beating through her skull(Sentencedict.com), but he was already moving away.
14) Conditions in the aftermath of the 1905 revolution were propitious for stable development in countryside and city alike.
15) The story deals with the aftermath of warfare, particularly the devastation wreaked by land mines.
16) The aftermath of the Apollo I fire had left many questioning the basic concept of an attempted Moon landing.
17) The operation had gone all right, but the aftermath was not good-culminating in a blood clot.
18) Recession in the country has run its course and left an aftermath of uncertainty.
19) Both men died before their times in the chaotic aftermath of revolution.
20) Dealers in Tesco were busy, with trading volumes topping 9m in the aftermath of Tuesday's profits announcement.
21) He hated crowds and dreaded the Sunday service and its aftermath, which was usually a good whipping.
22) Something over two hundred vacancies resulted in the immediate aftermath and a trickle of further resignations followed for some years to come.
23) But ensuring it does is one of the most important tasks facing Mr Major in the aftermath of his election victory.
24) They rode back to Queenstown in a silence made steamy by the aftermath of heavy rains.
25) Impressions formed by investigators at the scene of a crime and in its immediate aftermath can not be repeated later.
26) As proved by history, women are the ones who have to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of war.
27) Are they products of an overactive imagination, or the just aftermath of a plate full of funny mushrooms?
28) Five years later, Jimmy McGovern wrote a drama about these events and their aftermath.
29) Amid all the organizational changes of the past few years we be-came intrigued by the human aftermath of this turmoil.
30) She would worry that Kelly was becoming involved in the sleazy aftermath of her father's death.
More similar words: after, after all, go after, call after, take after, afternoon, afterward, look after, countermand, after school, one after another, after a while, good afternoon, day after day, year after year, mathematics, germany, German, fisherman, format, supermarket, math, formation, reformation, information, term, transformation, terms, long-term, in terms of.