Random good picture Not show
(1) The act allows police to detain a suspect for up to 48 hours.
(2) This issue need not detain us long.
(3) Thank you. We won't detain you any further.
(4) It is against the law to detain you against your will for any length of time.
(5) I won't detain you and spoil your fun.
(6) The police are now allowed to detain terrorist suspects for as long as a week.
(7) Detain any person who poses an imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm.
(8) If the police wish to detain him they must place him under arrest.
(9) I do not need to detain the House with a contemporary history of that sad state.
(10) I won't detain you for much longer, Miss Reid. There are just a few more questions that I need to ask you.
(11) Normally, Mickeen would detain you as long as he could, jabbering away about this, that and the other.
(12) The prehistory of languages need not detain us.
(13) Well, mother, I won't detain you any longer.
(14) Light detain amerce, send careful imprisonment again.
(15) This question need not detain us long.
(16) Allow me to detain you for a moment.
(17) What else can detain him at Norland?
(18) We shall have to detain him and question him.
(19) Taiwan did not detain long.
(20) The campaign did not detain him long.
(21) Neither wit nor wisky could detain him then.
(22) The general distributors have right to detain or suspend that all or part of payment to the branch distributor unless they break the law or branch distributor's right in the contract .
(23) He caught her arm in a subconscious attempt to detain her. Sentencedict.com
(24) If they witness a law being broken, they can detain a suspect until police arrive.
(25) But the monotonous competition between the two superpowers need not detain us here.
(26) State officials said the visiting police helped state agents detain 12 people and recuperate 12 stolen cars.
(27) The police now have up to ninety-six hours, i.e. four days and nights, to detain people without charge.
(28) Through the fifteenth-century wooden door there is little to detain the visitor, just a few tantalizing traces of eleventh-century frescoes.
(29) Nor do they have the power to arrest or detain suspects.
(30) By 1984, it had crystallized into a firm time control on the police power to detain without charge.
More similar words: detail, detailed, in detail, retain, retaining, maintain, coup d'etat, detachment, retail, retailer, attain, obtain, certain, curtain, captain, sustain, contain, uncertain, certainly, ascertain, container, for certain, certainly not, uncertainty, containment, sustainable, entertainment, detect, vendetta, detective.