Random good picture Not show
1. He had spiky light brown hair, shaved at the sides and gelled on top.
2. Your hairbrush is too spiky for me.
3. Her short spiky hair is damp with sweat.
4. The hedgehog rolled up into a spiky ball.
5. His cheeky chappy image is reinforced by the spiky hair and the wide grin.
6. Her spiky hair scratches down my front.
7. Sullen but accurate, spiky but efficient: that's it.
8. He had a leather jacket and short, spiky hair.
9. Pale spiky girl one side of a table, pale pasty boy the other.
10. Use gel for sculptured, spiky or slicked back styles, or for crisping up fringes and pieces.
11. She wears white spiky heels and has a tiny white beret balanced asymmetrically on the side of her head.
12. Their creamy white bodies are covered with spiky white ice crystals.
13. He had a long pale face, fashionably spiky fair hair and a pleasant smile.
14. He must shed his spiky exoskeleton and become the front man.
15. He has his spiky hair, strong opinions and wacky humour.
16. She chewed at the spiky end of a plait and kicked at a kitchen chair-leg.
17. I could feel things, pieces of metal, sharp spiky things, nothing living.
18. Certain lizards take the spiky defence trend a major step further, with long, sharp spines growing out of their scaly skins.
19. She had black hair, too, a sort of spiky cut, but that was the fashion then.
20. Then the figure flung its hands away from its face and began to prance wildly, waving its fists above its spiky hair.
21. Many pieces of both 14 and 17C metalwork display a distinctive spiky naturalism which is paralleled elsewhere in stone and wood.
22. We followed the drawings of the little prince with his simple round face and spiky hair, standing on his asteroid world.
23. Shaded by prouder trees, Tallis waited in the stillness, watching the movements of summer through gleaming green and spiky leaves.
24. There were Moorish arches everywhere and huge earthenware pots filled with whispery green ferns and bright geraniums and spiky yuccas.
25. His hair was dyed black now, and it was spiky.
26. Some corals are quite smooth, others are sharp and spiky.
27. Jackie sat on the edge of his bed, a tiny, spiky creature, utterly alone.
28. Captain Trung had come up, helmet in one hand[Sentence dictionary], rubbing his spiky hair with the other.
29. They rumbled through dry brush, the Comet an ocher dust storm lashed by branches and spiky shoots.
30. The rocks themselves are streaked with gleaming mineral secretions; in the cracks between them grow spiky aloes with bright red florets.