Random good picture Not show
1. Lee had never ridden a horse before.
2. He's ridden six winners so far this year .
3. She had never ridden a horse before.
4. My underskirt had ridden up into a thick band around my hips.
5. She was ridden with guilt.
6. He is ridden by doubts.
7. My money has never ridden on that brown horse.
8. She was ridden by/with guilt.
9. Tom had never ridden pillion before.
10. I've never ridden a motorbike before, so here goes!
11. Your skirt has ridden up at the back.
12. Some debt - ridden countries in the world have suitcase economics.
13. He has ridden horses all his life, but he was a late starter in the racing game.
14. The gunman escaped on a motorcycle being ridden by an accomplice.
15. Well, I've never ridden a motorbike before, so here goes!
16. I had never ridden on a motor-cycle before. But it was too late to chicken out.
17. The group had then ridden away across the river.
18. Yet he had never ridden a motorcycle himself.
19. At least the little girl could have ridden.
20. I found it thus: I had never ridden a lawn mower before.
21. He must have ridden through the crowd but I didn't see him do it.
22. During the subsequent week, she had ridden three winners,(sentence dictionary) only one of which was for Bill Templeman.
23. Both Serpa and Schmidbauer appear to have ridden out the storm of Mauss' arrest.
24. He had ridden eight of their horses, and studied videos with anyone who asked.
25. She'd never ridden so big a horse as Sultan. and it gave her a great thrill.
26. The suspense over the two remaining hostages ended last night when the police discovered the bullet ridden bodies.
27. Unfortunately, we do not know the time of year when Lady Godiva is supposed to have ridden out.
28. While security forces worried about getting him safely to the Capitol, Lincoln already had ridden there to get some bills signed.
29. He looked about him, for once strangely ill at ease, disconcerted to learn that she had ridden off ahead of him.
30. Antley has won the past five stakes he has ridden in.