Synonym: lube, lubricating substance, lubricator. Similar words: rubric, fabricate, hubris, lugubrious, brick, fabric, African, brilliant. Meaning: ['luːbrɪkənt] n. a substance capable of reducing friction by making surfaces smooth or slippery.
Random good picture Not show
1. Its nozzle was smeared with some kind of lubricant.
2. Sweat is the lubricant of success.
3. I think humor is a great lubricant for life.
4. Sections are lapped using paraffin oil as a lubricant.
5. They were an adjunct to and lubricant for existing activities rather than part of the supplanting of a traditional culture.
6. Silicone lubricant enhances recovery of nucleic acids after phenol-chloroform extraction Phenol-chloroform extraction is a major step in the purification of nucleic acids.
7. That all-important task acts as a social lubricant, minimizing frictions.
8. Compressor lubricant sampling, analysis of oil quality.
9. Most mechanical devices require oil as a lubricant.
10. Reduce the friction and eliminate the need of lubricant.
11. Also the oxide itself is a moderately effective lubricant.
12. High pressure Low Density Polyethylene Gas compressor lubricant.
13. Demulsibility Property of a lubricant tO separate from water.
14. Pneumatic pipe without the use of booster pump lubricant.
15. Wet Light Liquid Lubricant Is An Approved Medical Device.
16. Drain lubricant to the correct level.
17. The technology characteristics of the lubricant continuous denitrogenation process is described.
18. Because the new semifluid open gear lubricants generally don't include a solvent(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] the lubricant won't thicken like the old solvent cutback type products.
19. These saws normally use an oil / water emulsion as lubricant.
20. It leads to the stimulation of a privately run black economy as its crucial lubricant. 5.
21. Unselfish or magnanimous lies serve as sort of social lubricant; injurious or malicious lies show the worst of human deception and cunning. Dr T.P.Chia
22. Should I dash out and buy candles along with my favorite flavored lubricant?
23. He developed a taste for alcohol and discovered its value as social lubricant.
24. Daedalus finds all this rather surprising, for water is an extremely bad lubricant.
25. They are left a few millimetres thick and lapped flat or polished, using a lapping compound with paraffin oil lubricant.
26. Rabia began to massage Jane's tummy with some kind of lubricant, probably clarified butter.
27. The vapour might condense and fall on the slopes as a new sort of lubricant snow.
28. The edges of mirrors can be smoothed with a carborundum stone but using water rather than oil as the lubricant.
29. It's an age-old problem and nothing that a dab of string lubricant or Vaseline wouldn't cure.
30. Insufficient lubrication can be overcome through the use of an artificial lubricant.
More similar words: rubric, fabricate, hubris, lugubrious, brick, fabric, African, brilliant, American, hurricane, historical, intricate, historically, hysterical, Pan-American, electrical, south africa, prevaricate, rhetorically, metaphorically, prevarication, significant, rhetorical question, significantly, club, soluble, voluble, bribe, bride, brisk.