Synonym: SE, Southeast, sou'-east, south-east, southeasterly, southeastern, southeastern United States, southeastward. Similar words: northeast, south, southern, southwest, heart and soul, least, beast, breast. Meaning: [‚saʊθ'ɪːst] n. 1. the compass point midway between south and east; at 135 degrees 2. the southeastern region of the United States. adj. 1. coming from the southeast 2. situated in or oriented toward the southeast. adv. to, toward, or in the southeast.
Random good picture Not show
1. We live in the southeast.
2. Tianjin is to the southeast of Beijing.
3. Austria lies to the southeast of Germany.
4. There will be occasional showers in southeast England, some of them perhaps heavy.
5. very large python of southeast Asia.
6. We continued southeast to Kells.
7. The southeast is the most densely populated area.
8. The mountains are/lie southeast of the city.
9. Sudden rainstorms are frequent on the southeast coast.
10. Southeast England will start with some patchy rain/patchy cloud at first.
11. There is a garage in the southeast corner of his house.
12. The peoples of Southeast Asian countries all denounced the treaty between these two countries.
13. Southeast winds nudged the oil slick onto the shore.
14. There were three seats in our region[sentencedict.com], the Southeast.
15. The force proceeded southeast at a speed of 18 knots, zigzagging at intervals of five to ten minutes. 2.
16. Patients would be hospitalized mostly at Greater Southeast, which would open a trauma center.
17. And the Southeast is seeing growing numbers of service jobs attracting young singles as well as mobile baby boomers.
18. Southeast malls battled the superstore invasion with convenience and amusements.
19. Elsewhere is mainly dry with some sunshine, but heavy showers possible central and southeast England on Tuesday.
20. They expect the antibiotic products to be exported to Southeast Asia and Africa..
21. This train would stop twice more in the suburbs before rolling southeast toward Munich.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. They hope the treaty will bring peace and stability to Southeast Asia.
23. The Philippine government wants the US to maintain a military presence in Southeast Asia.
24. The two hotel-restaurants are attractive bases from which to explore southeast Tuscany.
25. Walkup counts among his first-year triumphs the annexation of 26 square miles of state trust land on the city's southeast side.
26. I woke to see the dim outlines of a mountain towards the southeast.
27. This aerial view of Pevensey Castle shows the Roman fort together with the medieval keep and bailey in the southeast corner.
28. The community buried their deceased in the flexed position, on their sides with heads to the southeast.
29. So they packed their few belongings and rushed to southeast Washington.
30. There is yet another explanation for the failure of species to grow back in the cut-over forests of the Southeast.