Random good picture Not show
1. The outer walls looked likely to tumble down in a stiff wind.
2. The outer walls of the house were made of brick.
3. The outer surface of ship's hull is very hard.
4. The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self.
5. In 1957, the Soviets launched Sputnik 1 into outer space.
6. Remove the tough outer leaves before cooking.
7. The outer walls of the house are overgrown by vines.
8. The outer door was wide open but the inner one was locked.
9. Spacecraft are vehicles used for flight in outer space.
10. Pin the lining to the outer fabric.
11. They launched at least 2 spaceships into outer space each year.
12. The outer walls, in building terminology(sentencedict.com), are "double skin".
13. "Pastedown" is the outer leaf of an endpaper that is pasted down to the inside of the front or back cover of a book.
14. We'll move to the outer suburbs.
15. The outer skin of the aircraft was not punctured.
16. The outer skin of the orange is called the "zest".
17. Turn under and hem the outer edges.
18. I walked along the outer edge of the track.
19. A sign on the outer door read: 'No Entry'.
20. He heard a voice in the outer room.
21. They were blasted into outer space.
22. I didn't really mean she was in outer space it's just a figure of speech.
23. The tanker began spilling oil the moment her outer plating ruptured.
24. You would have to be living in the Outer Hebrides not to have heard about Harry Potter.
25. Metal supports were added to strengthen the outer walls.
26. About two thousand families will be relocated in the outer suburbs.
27. Finally my luck ran out and they caught me trying to climb the outer wall.
28. The scientists are still working on inventing new methods of reaching outer space.
29. Never microwave a whole egg without pricking the yolk with a toothpick to break the outer membrance.
30. When the city declares its population numbers,(sentencedict.com/outer.html) does it count in farmers in outer areas?