Random good picture Not show
1. The outer surface of ship's hull is very hard.
2. Remove the tough outer leaves before cooking.
3. Spacecraft are vehicles used for flight in outer space.
4. Pin the lining to the outer fabric.
5. The outer walls looked likely to tumble down in a stiff wind.
6. The outer walls of the house were made of brick.
7. The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self.
8. In 1957, the Soviets launched Sputnik 1 into outer space.
9. The outer walls of the house are overgrown by vines.
10. The outer door was wide open but the inner one was locked.
11. The outer walls, in building terminology, are "double skin".
12. We'll move to the outer suburbs.
13. The outer skin of the aircraft was not punctured.
14. Turn under and hem the outer edges.
15. I walked along the outer edge of the track.
16. A sign on the outer door read: 'No Entry'.
17. He heard a voice in the outer room.
18. They were blasted into outer space.
19. Metal supports were added to strengthen the outer walls.
20. The outer garment was a loose-fitting robe.
21. The outer door needs repairing.
22. The wire is covered by an outer plastic sheath.
23. The film was about creatures from outer space.
24. The coconut has a fibrous outer covering.
25. The two modules will dock in outer space.
26. They launched at least 2 spaceships into outer space each year.
27. "Pastedown" is the outer leaf of an endpaper that is pasted down to the inside of the front or back cover of a book.
28. About two thousand families will be relocated in the outer suburbs.
29. Finally my luck ran out and they caught me trying to climb the outer wall.
30. The scientists are still working on inventing new methods of reaching outer space.