Random good picture Not show
1. In her inebriated state, she was ready to agree to anything.
2. Scott was obviously inebriated by the time the dessert was served.
3. Following the Sunday events, Joe saw a thoroughly inebriated Longworth off on the overnight train.
4. Drunken driver ( a driver who is inebriated ).
5. The inebriated man became very talkative.
6. He was inebriated by his phenomenal success.
7. In addition, the alligators far outperformed their inebriated human counterparts in the following areas: lunging, biting, crushing, dismembering, and swallowing.
8. When the inebriated elk was freed, it lay for a while on the ground, seemingly unconscious.
9. A tattooed and very inebriated punk knocks over an elderly lady's walking frame as he staggers to find a free seat.
10. Others (especially on weekdays) are often too inebriated to safely travel to their homes, or too embarrassed to face their spouses when they are unemployed or underemployed.
11. At fact I had no courage to be inebriated into the potpourri... I can only take a look at her on the sneak. , just as enjoying , enjoying a vase of flower.
12. I remember overhearing an inebriated elderly businessman in a restaurant back in the 1970s telling a lady companion, "The American worker is too expensive and has no future.
13. On a cold October night, police arrest the inebriated and take them to jail.
14. Both men were too inebriated to defend themselves but managed to land blows on each other. Before long they were both gushing blood.
15. It would not be the last time that people filled with the pentecostal spirit would be dismissed as inebriated.
16. In a written statement, the Navy said the sailor was inebriated when he returned to the ship.
17. With his left arm he gave Billie a clumsy and rather inebriated embrace, and tipped his glass to Albert.
18. Beer goggles are fictitious eyeglasses which purportedly cause an inebriated wearer to see members of the opposite sex as more romantically attainable or physically attractive than they actually are.
19. Terrifica patrols New York City's bars, clubs, and streets by night, in an effort to protect inebriated women in danger of being taken advantage of by men.
20. I got out and walked for a few minutes, but all I saw were policemen dragging inebriated celebrants off the streets in a driving snowstorm.
21. The only global organization UN is a toothless lion that has been hijacked by those power inebriated countries who conceived it to legitimize their illegitimate actions.
22. What time do you open up in the morning ?" he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.
23. It makes it easy to set up separate groups, thus sparing your boss from seeing your semi-clothed and inebriated party snaps. It also lets up to ten people hold a video chat together.
24. This is especially true if the threats have been voiced repeatedly or the person is inebriated or under the influence of drugs.
25. He ordered eight vats of sake to be put out, and the creature set each of its heads to the business of getting it inebriated.sentencedict.com/inebriated.html
26. SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Many people have sent an e-mail while angry, exhausted, inebriated or just by mistake that they later regretted.
27. Sick or infant deer are considered a far safer match for most inebriated humans; kicking a raccoon or squirrel already dying by the side of the road is also recommended.
28. And McCrory warned drunkards who "absolutely must assault an alligator while inebriated" to first make sure it is not a John Deere Gator cargo utility vehicle.
29. Consuming one drink slowly over an entire hour is unlikely to make a person inebriated, he says.
More similar words: emaciated, appropriate, associated, debris, celebrity, variation, the proletariat, material, alleviate, related, negotiate, initiate, unabated, isolated, immediate, associate, estimated, insulated, truncated, laminated, depreciate, integrated, repeatedly, complicated, sophisticated, differentiate, decaffeinated, building materials, none but, eyebrow.