Random good picture Not show
1. Milton let out his breath in a long exhalation.
2. A pitiful exhalation, an obscurity, a memory.
3. Manny said, in a single exhalation, loud enough to be heard but not specifically addressed to anyone.
4. The ideal way is with a single, long exhalation, but most of us do not have the lung-power for that.
5. Take a full inhalation and exhalation after each reading.
6. On the exhalation, lift your legs to vertical again, and then inhale.
7. On your next exhalation, slide your left armpit closer to of your right thigh.
8. Gacun argentiferous polymetallic ore deposit is a volcanic exhalation - sedimentary deposit.
9. Gazzer let his breath out in a long exhalation of relief.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. Sedimentation - exhalation siliceous rocks are of great significance in the study of ore deposits.
11. On an exhalation , release the weight of your hips into the earth.
12. Analyzing acetone from exhalation is a new method of diagnosing diabetes fast.
13. Then, as in Frog Pose an exhalation to lower to the floor slowly and with control.
14. The radon exhalation rate is used as the basic factor of radon geological potential.
15. Speech results from chopping up an exhalation into separate sounds.
16. Where an intake of breath is not necessarily followed by an exhalation.
17. We have recently shown that at such an excretion rate, breath exhalation is about 50-60% of the total excretion.
18. Inside the room he could distinctly hear his own breathing - the sharp intake of air, followed by the slower exhalation.
19. Residual air . Generally referred to as the amount of air remaining in the lungs following exhalation.
20. Then bend your knees to the floor with an exhalation and rest in Child's Pose.
21. Operating current density is too low, leading to low current area, coating can't exhalation.
22. On the basis of distribution of radioactive elements and geological background , the theory equation of radon exhalation rate is derived from the decay rule of radioactive elements and gas diffusion.
23. The genetic type belongs to the polygenetic and compound iron deposit formed by the exhalation sediment, metamorphic reconstruction and magmatic hydrothermal superposition enrichment.
24. A valved respirator is designed to allow for easy exhalation through a one - way exhalation valve.
25. In addition, they exchange more air with each inhalation and exhalation.
26. The genesis of the deposit belongs to hydrothermal - exhalation stratabound deposit of syngenetic fault.
27. The breath is one long inhalation through your nose and one long exhalation through your mouth.
More similar words: exhilaration, relation, isolation, violation, inflation, immolation, regulation, population, revelation, installation, calculation, translation, speculation, legislation, correlation, relationship, in relation to, palatial, exhibition, ratification, exhaust, nation, equation, formation, donation, operation, location, zonation, education, national.