Random good picture Not show
2) Sobs shook her slender frame.
3) Everybody of us admired her slender figure.
4) She is slender and stylish.
5) She has long legs and slender ankles.
6) Those trousers make you look very slender.
7) She's got a beautiful slender figure.
8) He put his hands around her slender waist.
9) She was slender,(http://sentencedict.com/slender.html) with delicate wrists and ankles.
10) The girl was pretty and slender.
11) She is slender[Sentencedict.com],whereas he is stout.
12) The plant's leaves are long and slender.
13) His musical achievements have been decidedly slender.
14) The company only has a slender hope of survival.
15) She was a small woman, slender and neatly made.
16) The Republicans won the election by a slender majority.
17) A slender hope still flickered within him.
18) She was slender and a natural blonde.
19) Australia held a slender 10 lead at half-time.
20) You have a beautifully slender figure.
21) The United States held a slender lead.
22) The spider hung suspended on its slender thread.
23) These claims are based on slender evidence.
24) Her legs were long and fine, her hips slender, her carriage erect.
25) She was fast and strong, with a slender, muscular body.
26) Girls always eat like a bird in order to keep a slender figure.
27) Devil killer body, a large wavy golden hair shine, slender legs wearing a yellow goose miniskirts, show figure of the perfect.
28) The builders have perched a light concrete dome on eight slender columns.
29) They won the election but only with a very slender majority.
30) The chances of settling this dispute through talks seem increasingly slender.
More similar words: render, gender, tender, sender, offender, resplendent, engender, defender, independent, independence, be independent of, declaration of independence, lend, blend, lending, calendar, splendour, ended, under, wander, slander, hinder, ponder, plunder, underway, under way, undergo, squander, thunder, commander.