Random good picture Not show
1. The firm is still operating under another denomination.
2. The new telephones will accept coins of any denomination.
3. Litre is a metric denomination.
4. Acceptance of women preachers varies greatly from denomination to denomination.
5. The U.S. coins of the lowest denomination is the cent.
6. The US coin of the lowest denomination is the cent.
7. By definition, any successful denomination looks out for the welfare of at least its own devotees.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Two large denomination bills on top, the rest a small sum.
9. These attributes include maturity, currency of denomination, place of repayment, and default sensitivity.
10. How this is measured will vary from denomination to denomination.
11. Inside was some cash, large denomination notes of exactly the sum agreed for Mr Hall's fencing.
12. Because Congregationalists were such a wealthy denomination the true figure would be considerably larger.
13. It received no funds from any denomination although the Congregational Union provided office space in London.
14. Because churches are autonomous, the denomination has no authority to limit the pulpit or deacon boards to men, he said.
15. He produced a wad of large denomination bills and waved them in Franco's face.
16. Thirdly, even within a particular denomination, the official figures may not be strictly comparable over time.
17. Which denomination of bill will you be paying with?
18. Yet the Catholic Church, with roughly 60 million members, remains by far the largest religious denomination in the United States.
19. How close do you feel to Christians you know who belong to a different denomination?
20. Ike was elected president of the Southern Baptist Convention and other high denomination offices.
21. Parker was applying Herbert Spencer's law of social evolution and the current devotion to organization to the denomination.
22. Discipleship is far more than initiation into a particular congregation or even accepting the terms of membership prescribed by a particular denomination.
23. The Hussite Church, founded in 1920, was the second largest religious denomination in Czechoslovakia, with some 400(sentencedict.com),000 adherents.
24. To provide specialist care on a selective or exclusive basis - for example, for families of a particular religious denomination or area.
25. Now they number many millions drawn from almost every nation on earth, and almost every denomination too.
26. It must be stressed that the Zealots were not a religious sect or denomination.
27. This is not the place to analyse the whys and wherefores of John's call from one denomination into another movement.
28. They are at pains to insist that they are not called to be a denomination.
29. The more sophisticated provincial dealers tried to acquire the new denomination at the end of the year as a means of hoarding.
30. One classificatory device that has been used frequently draws distinctions between church, denomination, and sect and cult.
More similar words: nomination, domination, abomination, rumination, elimination, culmination, examination, nominate, recrimination, contamination, extermination, discrimination, denotation, combination, inclination, destination, pollination, imagination, desalination, nominally, insubordination, predestination, procrastination, dominate, nation, zonation, donation, national, damnation, nationwide.