Random good picture Not show
1. The staff bristle with efficiency.
2. His lies made her bristle with rage.
3. Bristle brushes, tacks, and candles got similar treatment.
4. I find that bristle brushes are the best.
5. She felt herself bristle at his tone of voice.
6. Your nerve endings bristle at the slightest movement.
7. They bristle at attempts to compare their schools to others.
8. Use a soft bristle brush to loosen the grime and if possible a sprayer to wash it all off.
9. Use a good quality bristle brush - find one in your local health food shop.
10. You can also fit a seal, with a bristle or rubber edge, around exterior doors, prices from ￡2.76.
11. Threatened interests bristle at the first sign that they might be superseded; rituals of pacification must be undertaken.
12. Shaking off years of symbolic retirement, hedges now bristle with the double thorn of enclosure and exclusion.
13. Often they bristle, literally, with equipment for manipulating their protectors.
14. His bestiality made people bristle with anger.
15. Mostly sceptics bristle at Mr Hazare'smethods.
16. Benda Brushes are the original bendable bristle brush applicators.
17. Scope of business: bristle, sulphur, plastic products.
18. Use a clean, medium bristle brush or medium nap roller.
19. And the Chinese bristle at criticism of Beijing's air quality, especially from Americans.
20. Many of today's youth bristle at the silly notion that they are spoiled, irresponsible little emperors.
21. We senior materials: high - ranking bristle, fleece , horse hair , nylon hair and the hair of cattle ear.
22. The best quality men's shaving brushes are made from badger bristle.
23. When you consider life as a whole[Sentencedict], intelligence is a mere bristle on the hog.
24. Soft haired brushes are mostly used for watercolour or tempera painting, with bristle mainly for oils.
25. Accumulations of dust can be removed with a small vacuum cleaner after loosening with a dry, soft bristle brush.
26. After removal, accentuate with the help of a round bristle brush.
27. Wet hair tends to stretch and break and is very vulnerable so never use a bristle brush on hair when wet.
28. The more your manager pours praise and perks upon you, the more your friends will bristle.
29. Each peak induces a cell locally to divide and form a bristle.
30. Loosen dust and debris from the motherboard and expansion cards with a soft bristle brush.
More similar words: bristly, whistle, bustle, brittle, brisk, debris, hubris, briskly, wrist, tourist, theorist, eristic, terrorist, Christmas, aristocrat, psychiatrist, characteristic, device characteristic, little by little, costly, mostly, ghastly, honestly, jostling, bustling, earnestly, outlet, title, subtle, cattle.