Random good picture Not show
1. To watch the sunrise must wait till dawn.
2. They went out at sunrise to go bird-watching.
3. We got up early to behold the sunrise.
4. At sunrise, the sun looks like a cake.
5. The rain began before sunrise.
6. Sunrise dyed the sky red.
7. Her eyes dwelled on the beautiful sunrise.
8. There was a spectacular sunrise yesterday.
9. We got up at sunrise.
10. She got up at sunrise.
11. The expedition started out before sunrise.
12. Sunrise -- and the farm comes to life again.
13. We got up before sunrise.
14. The sunset rivalled the sunrise in beauty.
15. A farmer's day begins at sunrise.
16. There was a beautiful sunrise this morning.
17. By sunrise tomorrow we'll be on our way.
18. I have experienced that the sunrise can be so beautiful.
19. The sunrise seen from high in the mountains was a tremendous spectacle.
20. At sunrise, the sun looks as if it is coming up.
21. They arose at sunrise to get an early start to the park.
22. We set sail at sunrise.
23. We watched the sunrise at Ayers Rock.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Sunrise over the Himalayas is a magnificent sight.
25. Venus and Saturn are best seen before sunrise.
26. Currently, sunrise industries include information technology and genetics.
27. Sunrise is at 6:10 tomorrow.
28. Viewed from the top of Mount Tai , the sunrise was indeed a spectacle.
29. The storm is expected to kick in shortly after sunrise.
30. At night, a good place to boogie through till sunrise is the Pink Panther Bar.
More similar words: unrivaled, sun rose, rise, arise, comprise, memorise, mesmerise, surprised, enterprise, give rise to, free enterprise, enrich, enrichment, sung, sunny, unrest, sunken, sundry, unreal, unravel, sunglasses, unrestrained, unrelentingly, misunderstanding, wise, noise, guise, raise, demise, wisely.