Random good picture Not show
(1) She accepted the criticism with magnanimity.
(2) The father of one victim spoke with remarkable magnanimity.
(3) This was an undeserved tribute to my magnanimity.
(4) Bull or Ox - Valor and magnanimity.
(5) This may be called magnanimity.
(6) Magnanimity is a sign of weakness.
(7) Gules or red - Military fortitude and magnanimity.
(8) However, magnanimity information on web brings us much inconvenience.
(9) Her magnanimity provoked his tears; he wept wildly.
(10) In spite of this magnanimity Dorothen was still smarting.
(11) Nothing pays richer dividends than magnanimity.
(12) We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity.
(13) He displayed extraordinary magnanimity toward his enemy.
(14) We will have to show magnanimity in victory.
(15) The great and exalted virtue of magnanimity undoubtedly demands much more than that degree of self-command[http://Sentencedict.com], which the weakest of mortals is capable of exerting.
(16) Mrs. Wang said with great magnanimity, " I'm the one to blame in any case.
(17) Pointed out the problem that should notice when magnanimity technology progresses finally.
(18) By expressing the magnanimity datum with a small-scale network, clonal network structure was adopted in training the intrusion detection so as to get the compressed data.
(19) Purposely putting on a show of great magnanimity, Hung - chien said, " Oh , it's nothing.
(20) And consider if magnanimity, freedom, simplicity, equanimity, piety, are not more agreeable.
(21) Network data because magnanimity and dispersive characteristic, to information inquiry and conformity brought a trouble.
(22) For the integrality audit of the remote magnanimity data, it may occupy abundance communicate channel.
(23) Where the Mind is biggest, the Heart, the Senses, Magnanimity, Charity, Tolerance, Kindliness, and the rest of them scarcely have room to breathe. Virginia Woolf
(24) In chapter 33 he is a noble figure of godlike magnanimity.
(25) To SNS website also be a challenge, the website needs enough maturity and magnanimity, receptivity, unapt the response that makes the APP generation of the heart negative.
(26) By meeting with McCain so shortly after the election, Obama is demonstrating both magnanimity and self - confidence .
(27) Griffin - Sets forth the property of a valorous soldier whose magnanimity is such that he will dare all dangers, and even death itself, rather than become captive.
(28) I am afraid we do not have such " magnanimity "
(29) Nothing was more typical of Ronald Reagan than that large-hearted magnanimity - and nothing was more American.
More similar words: magnanimous, equanimity, stagnant, magna carta, animism, unanimous, inanimate, inimitable, animosity, proximity, magnet, magnetic, magnitude, magnetism, anima, magnificent, pregnant, minimize, animate, limit, indignant, pregnancy, malignant, repugnance, animation, exanimate, electromagnetic, indignantly, limited, to the limit.