Random good picture Not show
1. One solitary tree grew on the mountainside.
2. There was a solitary sheep in the field.
3. He led a solitary life.
4. A solitary man, it was perhaps fitting that he should have died alone.
5. On the hill, a solitary figure was busy chopping down trees.
6. The benches were empty except for a single solitary figure.
7. Last night he was being held in solitary confinement in Douglas jail.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. In the distance was a solitary building.
9. He spent two weeks in solitary.
10. He spent eleven years in solitary confinement.
11. He's in solitary for the weekend.
12. His childhood was repressed and solitary.
13. The arch - criminal was kept solitary confinement.
14. He was a solitary child.
15. She led a solitary existence but was seldom lonely.
16. She goes for long solitary walks.
17. Writing is a solitary pastime.
18. Paul was a shy, pleasant, solitary man.
19. He led a rather solitary existence.
20. There was not a solitary shred of evidence .
21. His evenings were spent in solitary drinking.
22. A solitary viola plucks a lonely, soft F sharp.
23. The criminal was prescribed to one poor solitary place.
24. a solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.
25. Egrets and a solitary grey heron were busily feeding.
26. The dewy woodland was solitary and still.
27. She enjoys long solitary walks.
28. She leads a very solitary life.
29. A solitary figure was reclining on the grass.
30. He followed her round without a solitary word.
More similar words: military, unitary, militarism, unitary system, metropolitan, cosmopolitan, totalitarian, totalitarianism, solid, solicit, guitar, gasoline, dietary, polity, solicitous, secretary, commentary, momentary, voluntary, politic, elementary, monolith, impolite, politics, politely, volition, documentary, rudimentary, political, literary.