Random good picture Not show
1. The company's bank statements illustrate its success.
2. The foregoing examples illustrate this point.
3. Two short quotations will illustrate my point.
4. Let me give an example to illustrate the point .
5. To illustrate my point I have done a comparative analysis.
6. The following examples illustrate how this operates in practice.
7. This diagram will illustrate what I mean.
8. A single example serves to illustrate what I mean.
9. She used an overhead projector to illustrate her talk.
10. examples serve to illustrate this point.
11. She decides to use charts and diagrams to illustrate.
12. The following tale will clearly illustrate this point.
13. One example will suffice to illustrate the point.
14. Some simple examples will illustrate the point .
15. The speaker said he would endeavor to illustrate.
16. Over a hundred diagrams, tables and pictures illustrate the book.
17. If I could just take one example to illustrate this.
18. Macmillan commissioned her to illustrate a book by Spike Milligan.
19. Let me give another example to illustrate this difficult point.
20. To illustrate my point[Sentencedict.com], let me tell you a little story.
21. We've used an imaginary case history to illustrate them.
22. We can best illustrate this with two absurd examples.
23. Let us illustrate in order to clarify the issue.
24. Ancient literature uses fictional characters to illustrate moral dilemmas.
25. London and Huddersfield also illustrate the concentric pattern.
26. Two anecdotes about Cato illustrate his stance.Sentencedict
27. A case history will illustrate what I mean.
28. She could illustrate her arguments with clever examples drawn from the real world of commerce.
29. I shall take four different examples from contemporary literature to illustrate my point.
30. She strayed from the text in a few places to illustrate some of her more interesting points.
More similar words: frustrate, frustration, strategy, strategic, demonstrate, demonstration, administrator, administrative, administration, concentrate, fill up, cluster, wanderlust, industry, industrial, strain, abstract, distract, rate, straighten, constraint, operate, cooperate, generate, moderate, desperate, accurate, tolerate, decorate, at any rate.