Random good picture Not show
1. My young frivolous, is you give pain.
2. I think he sees her as a frivolous young woman.
3. At 18, he's still rather frivolous and needs to grow up.
4. I just decided I was a bit too frivolous to be a doctor.
5. This is a frivolous way of attacking the problem.
6. The court discourages frivolous law suits.
7. I feel like doing something completely frivolous today.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. He dismissed her later poems as fey and frivolous.
9. Isabelle was a frivolous little fool, vain and flighty.
10. Sorry, I was being frivolous.
11. She has a frivolous nature and won't take anything seriously.
12. She thought that reading romantic novels was a frivolous way of spending her time.
13. To be thinking about partying was downright frivolous!
14. Still think of perfume as a frivolous frippery?
15. Gone were the frivolous hats and bright blazers.
16. For themostpart she was portrayed as a frivolous ingenue whose emotional and intellectual development was gently guided by her serious-minded husband.
17. Its tone is playful and frivolous but it makes some valid criticisms.
18. The distinction, if any, was in the less frivolous nature and superior literary quality of the madrigal texts.
19. The emergence of a numerous class of frivolous intellectuals is one of the least welcome phenomena of the age of modern capitalism.
20. Work time is too valuable to waste on frivolous games.
21. Readers will not accept just a frivolous love scene thrown in.
22. Frothy, frivolous stuff with enough sweetness to give Christmas pud a run for its money.
23. The group says it wants politicians to stop wasting public money on what it believes are frivolous projects.
24. And if that was not outrageous enough, Carter filed a frivolous lawsuit against his own victim, which was promptly dismissed.
25. But they are wrong to see gay marriage as trivial or frivolous.
26. They were like a new kind of creature: light, evanescent, frivolous and absolutely predatory.
27. She seemed to have a proper regard for the frivolous things in life.
28. Then he learnt that she was the man's daughter, and frivolous thoughts were swept away on a tide of sympathy.
29. It disclosed no reasonable cause of action and was frivolous and vexatious.
30. Would some parents choose schools with the fanciest athletic facilities or the most frivolous courses and waste taxpayers' money?
More similar words: blouse, nebulous, libelous, credulous, incredulous, ridiculous, scrupulous, fantabulous, survivor, equivocal, equivocate, equivocation, African, frigid, fridge, friend, friendly, infringe, river, rival, drive, frightful, boyfriend, all out, flour, evolve, volume, derive, thrive, arrive.