Random good picture Not show
1. Try excluding sugar and fat from your diet.
2. Excluding water, half of the body's weight is protein.
3. Lunch costs £10 per person, excluding drinks.
4. The shop is open seven days a week excluding Christmas Day.
5. I can see no merit in excluding the child from school.
6. By excluding children from pubs we are effectively excluding many parents.
7. The aircraft carries 461 people excluding the crew and cabin staff.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Operating profit grew by 14%, excluding exceptional items.
9. The commission attracted criticism for excluding non-government organizations.
10. What is the monthly premium excluding all riders?
11. There are many ways of excluding women.
12. The trip costs $1300[sentencedict.com], excluding airfare.
13. Excluding the Balts would make a mockery of expansion.
14. Inflation in Britain, excluding oil and petrol, is 1.6 %, and prices of goods are falling.
15. Excluding the gain, the Redmond, Washington-based software company said per-share earnings rose to 87 cents.
16. Excluding one-third of the population does violence to the principles of democracy.
17. Tickets are ￡10 per night, excluding booking fee, from the Academy Box Office.
18. But for most Tories, excluding a minority who thought he was too soft, this budget was welcome relief.
19. And, excluding oil and other erratic items, the underlying deficit with non-EC countries went up to ￡711m in April.
20. Excluding grant-maintained schools, there are 61 secondary and 294 primary schools in the county.
21. Pre-tax profits, excluding an accounting change, fell by 35% to ￡185m.
22. By asking for these particular qualifications, you are, in effect, excluding most women from applying.
23. Share: The aggregate of called up share capital and all reserves, excluding minority interests. 13.
24. And it establishes care trusts and sets out legislation on long-term care excluding nursing care from community care services.
25. A case has to be made, therefore, for seasonally adjusting the monthly figures and for excluding school-leavers.
26. An expert taking on the task of deciding a dispute of this kind would be well advised to establish terms excluding claims.
27. Schools in mid, north east and north west Essex resort to excluding pupils far less than elsewhere in the county.
28. The consensus earnings estimate from analysts surveyed by First Call was $ 1. 14 a share, excluding the charges.
29. The company says earnings growth of 10% in 1993 is on target, excluding the accounting changes.
30. Thus the presence of dependants is used as a means of excluding women from benefits.
More similar words: including, exclude, exclusive, exclusively, include, conclude, exciting, dining, landing, wedding, funding, leading, trading, building, spending, regarding, outstanding, according, depending, recording, surrounding, according to, corresponding to, building materials, studio, erudite, judicial, clue, cluster, exceed.