Synonym: affair, job, occupation, profession, trade, work. Similar words: on business, businessman, cousin, housing, fitness, witness, awareness, wilderness. Meaning: ['bɪznɪs] n. 1. a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it 2. the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects 3. business concerns collectively 4. the volume of commercial activity 5. a rightful concern or responsibility 6. the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money 7. an immediate objective 8. incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect 9. customers collectively.
Random good picture Not show
10. Business neglected is business lost.
13. Business is business.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
16. Business before pleasure.
20. The aid appeal has galvanised the German business community.
21. There's no room for sentiment in business.
22. We sank all our money into my brother's business.
23. His business thrived in the years before the war.
24. We do our business by mail.
25. A disastrous business venture lost him thousands of dollars.
26. We're always on the lookout for new business opportunities.
27. He went bankrupt after only a year in business.
28. The job would suit someone with a business background.
29. His business lunches were taken up with networking.
30. No[Sentencedict.com], I have other business to take care of.
More similar words: on business, businessman, cousin, housing, fitness, witness, awareness, wilderness, willingness, effectiveness, consciousness, processing, in excess of, bush, abuse, nest, music, honestly, musical, musician, music stand, exclusive, since, conclusion, exclusively, single, casino, singer, missing, single out.