Antonym: minus. Similar words: plunge, cluster, stimulus, exclusive, wanderlust, conclusion, illustrate, exclusively. Meaning: [plʌs] n. 1. a useful or valuable quality 2. the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers. adj. 1. on the positive side or higher end of a scale 2. involving advantage or good.
Random good picture Not show
1. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.
2. 30 dollars a day, plus 20 cents per mile.
3. Membership is 350 dollars per year plus tax.
4. The cost is ￡22, plus ￡1 for postage.
5. Two plus three is five.
6. The total cost was $10, 000, plus 14% interest.
7. What is six plus four?
8. Two plus five is seven.
9. French standard time is GMT plus 1 hr.
10. Five plus three is eight.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Work out the full weekly rent, plus your rates.
12. Send a cheque for ￡18.99 plus ￡2 for postage and packing.
13. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
14. He has a sense of humour plus tolerance and patience.
15. Those cars cost £15 000 plus.
16. I got B plus in the test.
17. Eight plus seven equals fifteen.
18. 5 is a plus quantity.
19. All the children here are 10 plus.
20. There are numerous clubs, plus a casino.
21. All the children here are 12 plus.
22. They pay £48 a day plus overtime.
23. The work will cost £10 000 plus.
24. It costs ￡60, plus ￡5 for postage.
25. There will be two adults travelling, plus three children.
26. Two plus two equals four.
27. Daytime temperatures barely reached plus 5o.
28. Three is a plus quantity.
29. Most children start school when they're five plus.
30. Please enclose £15.99, plus £2 for postage.
More similar words: plunge, cluster, stimulus, exclusive, wanderlust, conclusion, illustrate, exclusively.