Similar words: biology, apology, geology, theology, biological, ideology, technology, psychology. Meaning: n. 1. the cause of a disease 2. the philosophical study of causation.
Random good picture Not show
1. The etiology of these is uncertain.
2. The etiology of this disorder may include alcoholism, malnutrition, or submassive hepatic necrosis.
3. Objective To discuss the etiology of lunate avascular necrosis.
4. Conclusions: Unilateral masticatory is one factor of TMD etiology.
5. Objective To study the etiology of pertinacious chronic cough in children.
6. Familiar with the etiology, infection passage and pathogenesis of tuberculosis, typhoid fever, bacillary dysentery and amoebiasis.
7. Advances in clinical presentations, histopathology, etiology and pathogenesis, diagnosis and therapy of ocular rosacea are reviewed.
8. Objective: To investigate the etiology[sentencedict .com], diagnosis and treatment of deep branch of ulnar nerve entrapment.
9. The most common etiology of unilateral and bilateral exophthalmos is thyroid associated ophthalmopathy(TAO). The diagnosis is not difficult, but the treatment is still controversy.
10. To study the etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of postsurgical gastroparalysis syndrome(PGS)after abdominal operation.
11. The etiology of developmental apraxia of speech involves motor planning problems and it is associated with the level of language development of children.
12. Teenage hoopman's hurt and relative etiology is researched in this paper.
13. The etiology, pathology, and differential diagnosis of Reiter's disease and its relationship with neoplasms are discussed.
14. This article reviewed the etiology, disease mechanism, epidemiology, clinical features, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of Tularaemia.
15. Hospital , Beijing lupus symptoms, etiology, prognosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, lupus treatment, lupus contagious?
16. Acquaint with the etiology , pathogenesis and syndrome differentiation of Dysmenorrhea.
17. Objective To explore the etiology, diagnosis and therapeutic method of pyothorax in young children.
18. Since the etiology of non-bacterial prostatitis and prostatodynia are not known, there are no recommended preventive measures.
19. Acquaint with the clinical manifestations , etiology and pathogenesis of Infantile Enuresis and Infantile Malnutrition.
20. Some kinds of alcohol problems may have a genetic etiology; others are environmentally based.
21. The authors concluded that genetic factors play a major role in the etiology of alcoholism in women.
22. Activities i. Establish the means for early, systematic evaluation of newly recognized pathogens or syndromes of probable infectious etiology.
23. Patients with an abnormal PCT should be screened for an infectious etiology.
24. Think the neurovascular decompression, neurocarding, neurotraction draw of facial nerve root is a therapy method of remove the etiology, cure rate is high and the recurrence rate is low.
25. The article reviewed the advances of epidemic encephalitis B in the research of etiology and epidemiology.
26. They share many similarities with breast cancer in humans, such as the etiology, the characteristics of tumor tissue, the therapeutic in medicine, mammectomy and the prognosis.
27. This paper reports the ultrasonographic results of 121 cases of congenital ureteropathy. Theresults were confirmed by operation and pathology, the accuracy was 92.6% for the etiology.
28. The acne is a kind of disease with complicated nosogenesis, and there are still many obscure points of view about its etiology and treatment in modern medicine.
29. The effective rate of treatment was 50.4%, it might be related with the early or late stage of uraemia, etiology reversible factors.
30. The patients were divided into three groups according to the etiology of the lesion: herniated disc, spinal stenosis, and failed back surgery syndrome.
More similar words: biology, apology, geology, theology, biological, ideology, technology, psychology, dendrology, epistemology, analogy, apologize, apologist, theological, ecological, ideological, psychologist, psychological, technological, violation, terminological, competition, discretion, violate, violent, pedagogy, log, Color., color, logical.