Random good picture Not show
(1) They say " thunk " on the analogy of'sunk ".
(2) He drew an analogy between the brain and a vast computer.
(3) The teacher drew an analogy between the human heart and a pump.
(4) She drew an analogy between childbirth and the creative process.
(5) Shakespeare makes an analogy between the citizens of country and the parts of a person's body.
(6) A close analogy with the art of singing can be made.
(7) Argument from analogy is not always valid.
(8) The Wild West analogy does not fit here.
(9) Trace an analogy between pastoral poetry and landscape painting.
(10) No analogy exists between them.
(11) The computer is a useful analogy for the brain.
(12) It is not always reliable to argue by analogy.
(13) She suggested an analogy between the human heart and a pump.
(14) There is an analogy here with the way an engine works.
(15) My theory applies to you and by analogy to others like you.
(16) Dr Wood explained the movement of light by analogy with the movement of water.
(17) She drew an analogy between running the economy and a housewife's weekly budget.
(18) There is a close analogy between the gills of a fish and the lungs of a mammal.
(19) We can understand this theory by analogy with human beings.
(20) There is an analogy between the way water moves in waves and the way light travels.
(21) It is probably easier to make an analogy between the courses of the planets, and two trains travelling in the same direction.
(22) Remember the analogy of the combination lock.
(23) The plant analogy guaranteed freedom from anthropomorphism.
(24) There is a good analogy with light.
(25) Lyell's system was, therefore, to exemplify an epistemological analogy.
(26) Pat Bateson's analogy is to consider baking a cake. Sentencedict.com
(27) The Tree of Knowledge is the appropriate analogy.
(28) The analogy was intended to convey two things.
(30) Historically there was no letter " l " in the word " could " ; it was inserted by analogy with " would ".
More similar words: apology, geology, biology, theology, ideology, psychology, dendrology, technology, catalog, dialogue, epistemology, analyze, analyst, analyse, analyses, analysis, analyzing, banana, pedagogy, log, alone, aloud, along, manage, a lot of, deal out, let alone, nirvana, manacle, anarchy.