Synonym: fragrance, odor, perfume, scent. Similar words: Roman, romance, romantic, achromatic, woman, arouse, homage, domain. Meaning: [ə'rəʊmə] n. 1. any property detected by the olfactory system 2. a distinctive odor that is pleasant.
Random good picture Not show
1. A tantalising aroma of roast beef fills the air.
2. The musty aroma of incense made her head swim.
3. The tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee wafted towards them.
4. The roast Peking duck exuded a delicious aroma.
5. The aroma of fresh baking wafted towards her.
6. A delicious aroma was coming from the kitchen.
7. The room was filled with a strong aroma of woodsmoke.
8. The whole house was filled with the aroma of coffee.
9. An aroma opens on to an avenue.
10. Cooked aroma with a slightly salty taste.
11. Sizzle and aroma do not profane the all-pervading stillness.
12. Garlic has a pungent aroma.
13. Aroma, like music, can often evoke memories.
14. The place is full of the aroma of Spot-Knee, the ram lamb who recently copped it after a blissful organic life.
15. There is a sharp tang mixed with an aroma reminiscent of fresh walnuts and hazelnuts.
16. Some years ago, as a student of aromatherapy at my first workshop, I encountered the captivating aroma of sandalwood.
17. As he closed it behind her, the lingering aroma of rich chocolate emerged from the gloom around them.
18. Takings rose 45 percent when the secret aroma was tested on Las Vegas fruit machines.
19. Steam drifted upwards; the aroma of soup permeated the air.
20. The faint aroma of stale mackerel still hung around and did nothing for our personal charisma either.
21. In aromatherapy, the axiom is: always be guided by your aroma preference.
22. As soon as I opened the front door I smelled the distinctive aroma of fresh coffee.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. For instance, you may be feeling depressed and lethargic, yet love the gentle, relaxing aroma of sandalwood.
24. Our cassoulets arrive in porcelain pots, filling the air with a wonderful aroma.
25. A grease-smeared youth answered the door, accompanied by a gust of rock music and an aroma of gravy.
26. Singed needles only add to the celebration because they crackle like sparklers and give off the pungent aroma of the evergreen woods.
27. However, you may benefit from a more stimulating, uplifting aroma.
28. Geranium though was obviously a good choice because of its diuretic properties - and bergamot for its cheerful and uplifting aroma.
29. Of course, she knew the minute the vial was opened because the aroma was very strong.
30. Mrs Chalk was clattering round in the kitchen, and a savoury aroma was wafting from that region.
More similar words: Roman, romance, romantic, achromatic, woman, arouse, homage, domain, tomato, tear off, maroon, parole, bear on, wear off, wear out, around, hear of, bear out, stomach, nomadic, clear off, clear out, no matter, diplomat, get around, go around, for fear of, all around, automatic, carcinomas.