Synonym: divinity, theological system. Similar words: geology, ideology, theological, apology, biology, ideological, technology, psychology. Meaning: [θiˈɒlədʒi]] n. 1. the rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth 2. a particular system or school of religious beliefs and teachings 3. the learned profession acquired by specialized courses in religion (usually taught at a college or seminary).
Random good picture Not show
1) He studied theology at college.
2) In the Middle Ages, philosophy and theology were inextricable.
3) According to Muslim theology there is only one God.
4) I'm doing a theology degree by distance learning.
5) He read theology at university.
6) This interaction of science and theology is not one-sided.
7) But in theology we commit enormous howlers.
8) Charles grew up well-read, particularly in theology.
9) The theology of the Exposition was anything but subtle.
10) The perspective of liberation theology is historical.
11) Philosophical theology with particular reference to Tillich.
12) The split between science and theology threatens to widen.
13) I enjoy reading, traveling, dominion theology,[http://sentencedict.com/theology.html] political discussions.
14) Santa Claus was not prominent in his theology.
15) In theology, Free Presbyterians are Calvinists.
16) Runciman had always found theology both fascinating and entertaining.
17) Prior to Theology, he may have pursued an Arts course when he was a young man.
18) But the Princeton theology has also had a much wider influence among more conservative Christians to the present day.
19) Disorganized though it always was, classical theology centered upon a single, often irresponsible but always dominant figure.
20) The liberal theology of a figure like Adolf von Harnack represents the genre in its virtually pure form.
21) Theology must somehow be playing on a different pitch, with revelation determining the rules and faith the outcome.
22) It should be said that his range of original and indeed trail-blazing contributions to modern theology was wider even than this.
23) After completing his studies, in which he excelled in philosophy and theology, he was ordained and was assigned to preaching.
24) They were no more testable than the claims of Paley and the other advocates of natural theology.
25) In the longer term, it was Reformed rather than Lutheran theology that came to dominate Elizabethan Protestantism.
26) The Western tradition, however, has never subscribed to such an extreme theology of silence and unknowing.
27) That it turned aside from the traditional teaching of scholasticism and theology is certain.
28) Each pair in fact began to gravitate to opposite poles within the horizon which Dialectical Theology had opened up.
29) When these pictures were broadcast live across international television screens, it was obvious that the issue was misogyny, not theology.
30) I find myself constantly asking what experience, what encounter with the numinous, lies behind and beneath this or that theology?
More similar words: geology, ideology, theological, apology, biology, ideological, technology, psychology, apologize, ecological, biological, psychologist, psychological, technological, theory, in the open, the other day, theoretical, log, color, Color., logical, catalog, colony, dialogue, prolong, colorful, no longer, so long as, colonial.