Random good picture Not show
1. One who frequently looks back can nit go far.
2. A show of debate, delegates were allowed to nit - pick a few details.
3. What nit gave him a return ticket?
4. I look a right nit in that uniform.
5. Objective: To develop a device to obturate the root canal with non-instrumental technique(NIT) and to evaluate this device.
6. Nit - prolog debugging facilities are based on the port technique provided by L. Byrd.
7. These nit - pickers sometimes compromise their own pleasure for the sake of perfection.
8. Conclusion Preventive insertion of NIT during operation is useful in reducing gastroplegia oceurrance and shortening the curing time in the gastroplegia high risk patients.
9. Becky : She loves nit - pick 10 and criticizes everything that I do.
10. The meeting was scheduled for two hours but nit over yet.sentencedict.com
11. The hunting of these animals is nit allowed in this area.
12. His wife is a real nit - picker.
13. NIT – The abbreviation for National Invitational Tournament . This is one of America's foremost basketball tournaments.
14. The one who often nit - picks should turn to soft heart.
15. Larkin's talking to James Brady, the president of NIT.
16. By analyzing the basic characteristics of NIT, an application model of NIT was set up.
17. You treat her as though she is a nit.
18. Objective: A set of age norms of the Nonverbal Intelligence Test (NIT) on Chinese children of Han nationality were USED to compare the intelligence of normal children with it of special populations.
19. Your values nit what you possess, but what you contribute.
20. I'd rather leave the business than work with such a nit.
21. Why is he in Stamford today talking with James Brady[sentencedict.com], president of NIT?
22. You're the first to know about the merger between International Computer and NIT.
23. If I have get the picture, then English people is nit good at learning language.
24. LOCK OUTS, are mechanical locks that will be fixed to certain isolators with individual keys for each technician, thereby allowing only the originator to switch the nit back on.
25. God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, nit for the sun and the earth.
26. The history teacher who had dragooned me into taking the exam is a nit - picking person.
27. However, their comments with a more orthodox feudal ideas and nit pick disease.
More similar words: unit, unite, unity, zenith, initial, in itself, monitor, impunity, community, initiate, initially, penitent, punitive, affinity, penitence, solemnity, munitions, magnitude, cognitive, furniture, definitive, definitely, definition, initiative, recognition, opportunity, finite element, unitary system.