Random good picture Not show
1. Nuclear weapons seem to violate the just war principle of proportionality.
2. These findings appear to violate the laws of physics.
3. The president's actions violate the constitution.
4. Questions of this kind violate my privacy and I am not willing to answer them.
5. Violate the rules, and the price is expulsion.
6. I will not violate the sanctity of that union!
7. This would violate their constitutional right of free association.
8. Should she violate Catholic law by marrying a cousin?
9. In either case we violate the maxim of brevity.
10. Such conduct would violate a federal extortion statute.
11. Either action would violate the international agreement called the Missile Technology Control Regime.
12. Gallagher understood that, whatever he did[sentencedict.com], he would violate his principles.
13. Federal officials began to violate the civil rights laws in addition to refusing to enforce them.
14. S., however, and it is those businesses that violate the act.
15. He has no mandate to violate and transgress the natural world.
16. Should counselors violate privileged communication by reporting suspected cases of abuse or neglect?
17. The ordinance, passed unanimously Tuesday, makes it either a misdemeanor or infraction to violate a park safety rule.
18. People Open, thriving enterprises do not exclude people in ways that violate fair-hiring laws.
19. Finally, teachers can not be dismissed for failing to follow school rules that violate their constitutional rights.
20. It could not have been completely uniform, because that would violate the uncertainty principle of quantum theory.
21. Witchcraft thus can not be easily applied to circumvent or violate customary norms of behaviour.
22. The study of social policy particularly hives off a specific area of social activity in a way that must violate subject boundaries.
23. The industry released the figures after a federal court ruled this month that the service helped users to violate music copyright laws.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. A federal court ruled this month that Napster helped users to violate music copyright laws.
25. No financial penalties were imposed, but the men were ordered not to violate securities laws in the future.
26. Teachers can not be dismissed for insubordination unless they willfully and deliberately defy school authorities or violate reasonable school rules.
27. Humane physician Benjamin Rush also thought that his presence would violate Protestant principles.
28. Then it will be liberal parents who become concerned about educational policies that violate their values.
29. For the first time, the order will put companies that violate immigration law at risk of losing their federal contracts.
30. To impose fines of $ 1 million a day if the company continues to violate the settlement.
More similar words: violation, isolate, isolated, percolate, chocolate, violent, isolation, late, plate, later, lately, relate, related, regulate, stimulate, calculate, speculate, translate, insulated, articulate, manipulate, contemplate, sooner or later, biology, biological, solar, scholar, envious, obvious, behavior.