Random good picture Not show
1. The fire - brigade answered the emergency call but there was no fire it was all a hoax.
2. Dial 999 to call the fire brigade.
3. The fire brigade attended the blaze.
4. Bob ordered brigade HQ to embark.
5. By the time the fire - brigade arrived the fire had burnt ( itself ) out.
6. Get everyone out and call the fire brigade.
7. There was no evidence to link the brigade to any conspiracy against Mr Bush.
8. The fire brigade have put out a blaze in a local post office.
9. They fought in the same brigade during the war.
10. The fire had burnt out before the fire brigade arrived.
11. The club closed after the fire brigade declared its wiring to be unsafe.
12. He's joined the bowler - hatted brigade working in the City.
13. The fire brigade was called out twice last night.
14. A special army brigade is to be formed.
15. The fire brigade was on the spot within minutes.
16. The fire brigade recommends that every house is fitted with a smoke alarm.
17. The fire brigade should always be called out to a house fire.
18. A third brigade is at sea[Sentence dictionary], ready for an amphibious assault.
19. The fire brigade were superb and quickly got everyone out.
20. All water used by the fire - brigade for fire extinction purpose is supplied free by an act of Congress.
21. Basically, we continually covered the brigade area of operation on a daily basis.
22. In a recent dummy run, the 4th Marine Brigade stormed a beach on Catalina Island.
23. Actually, the brigade had been there since 1963. journey from idealism to a hard line with regard to the Soviets.
24. Anyway, they had to call the fire brigade, the house was full of smoke.
25. Since she gave up smoking she's joined the anti-smoking brigade.
26. Some bright spark thought the building was on fire and called the fire brigade.
27. Mike was a member of the local volunteer fire brigade.
28. The young people in the workshop have formed themselves into a shock brigade.
29. To call the police, an ambulance or the fire brigade dial 999 and the operator will connect you.
30. Henry Bergson, an experienced field officer, was assigned to be 3d Brigade night duty officer.
More similar words: bigamy, right, navigate, cigarette, alligator, hooligan, frigid, origin, instigate, oligarchy, all right, trigger, shade, fade, obligation, mitigation, right away, intrigue, investigate, grade, evade, blade, trade, originally, intrigued, right wing, originate, investigator, frightened, facade.