Synonym: assess, evaluate, measure, survey, valuate, value. Similar words: raise, approve, approval, approach, apprehend, approve of, appreciate, approximate. Meaning: [ə'preɪz] v. 1. place a value on; judge the worth of something 2. consider in a comprehensive way.
Random good picture Not show
1. An employer should appraise the ability of his employees.
2. Greenpeace has been invited to appraise the environmental costs of such an operation.
3. We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
4. They tried to appraise the poet-ry of John Milton.
5. Managers must appraise all staff.
6. She stepped back to appraise her workmanship.
7. In co-operation with other professionals, social workers will appraise the individual's needs.
8. It is of course difficult to appraise peoples' motives for buying or selling derivative assets, so mere observation is insufficient.
9. We will improve the Governments' decommissioning proposals and appraise, with the industry, effective technical conservation measures.
10. Secondly, to appraise the current strategies of various participants in the market and to propose alternative strategies.
11. Volunteer activities are hard to appraise in dollar terms, and it is difficult to assess the motivation for them.
12. General managers are appraised by their area managers and appraise their assistants.
13. Every few years miners appraise the performance of the board members and vote on whether they should be retained as directors.
14. We women look on, we appraise, we scrutinize, we admire, we try to remain calm.
15. Therefore, appraise it in terms of the five fundamental factors and make comparisons of the seven elements later named.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Improve and strengthen the relationship between appraiser and appraise.
17. Second, I appraise the damage done in your accidents.
18. An employer should appraise the ability of his men.
19. Aims: To appraise the ascitic bacterial categories and its drug resistance in cirrhotic patients complicated with SBP, so as to provide the guideline for use of antibiotics.
20. The critic tried to appraise the poetry of Han Shan.
21. Appraise subjective, appraise object and appraise intermediary to form organic whole appraised.
22. How to correctly understand, appraise and learn from West- ern Consultative Democracy is of theoretical and practical significances in today's Chinese consultative democracy development.
23. Objective To appraise the effect of intact wall open technic tympanoplasty on chronic otitis media.
24. At the end of each teaching practice, trainee teachers are asked to appraise their own performance.
25. Kirov the tailor put a last quick tuck in position and stepped back to appraise his workmanship.
26. In order to judge the impact of fetal masculinization on men,[sentencedict.com] it is useful to appraise its effect on the female.
27. Over the last 20 years the Church has begun to appraise itself.
28. It also puts forward a new index "time cumulation of wheel tracking deformation" to appraise wheel tracking test, and this appraised method is better than the index of dynamic stability.
29. Obtains the cluster chart had basically reflected these Frritillaira"s sibship , indicated from this, the RAPD method may be able to appraise Frritillaira"s quality specification.
30. The results have a differential when applying existing methods to appraise environmental impact value of forestry investment project.
More similar words: raise, approve, approval, approach, apprehend, approve of, appreciate, approximate, appropriate, appreciation, approximately, apprenticeship, aisle, waist, renaissance, prate, spray, depraved, practice, pragmatic, depravity, practical, in practice, practically, practitioner, rail, out of practice, trait, drain, brain.